Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol whew! It’s about to be a **** show lol I still say it’s BBs. I’m ready.

I low-key don't even want to care. Ain't gonna be able to get through no way. Why even stress and frustrate myself?

It's definitely got to be old stock. Europe dropped stock on the app a while back and Australia just did on Tuesday. This will be US only do they are deciding to make a meal out of it. Hopefully it won't be a tiny amount of bred/beluga and mostly 500/700 bricks

A2B053A7-F6CE-4873-8BAF-59D5350807E9.gif
maybe the worst rapper all time
my theory makes sense

yeezy802.PNG

so i took another look at the promotional email i received from adidas. the info in it when you click through takes you to the same homepage but it contains different info from when you go to adidas.com and search "yeezy"

notice in the link it says " yeezy 802 tease" ( its underlined in red )
now that could be the date, but based on how its worded, im thinking its the name of the yeezy basketball

yeezy802.PNG

so i took another look at the promotional email i received from adidas. the info in it when you click through takes you to the same homepage but it contains different info from when you go to adidas.com and search "yeezy"

notice in the link it says " yeezy 802 tease" ( its underlined in red )
now that could be the date, but based on how its worded, im thinking its the name of the yeezy basketball

That's some next-level sleuthing right there :nerd:

Hmm... I want it to be Yeezy Basketball but I feel like “Yeezy 802 tease” definitely makes sense as “Yeezy August 2nd tease” as well. Since the email is teasing the event on August 2nd. But it would be cool if they called the Yeezy Basketballs the Yeezy 802 and dropped them on August 2nd

Hmm... I want it to be Yeezy Basketball but I feel like “Yeezy 802 tease” definitely makes sense as “Yeezy August 2nd tease” as well. Since the email is teasing the event on August 2nd. But it would be cool if they called the Yeezy Basketballs the Yeezy 802 and dropped them on August 2nd
yeah and im thinking if it was the date it wouldve been 0802 not 802

It's definitely got to be old stock. Europe dropped stock on the app a while back and Australia just did on Tuesday. This will be US only do they are deciding to make a meal out of it. Hopefully it won't be a tiny amount of bred/beluga and mostly 500/700 bricks
I didnt see a stock drop here in oz on tuesday.

starting to remember why i quit niketalk originally
just having fun
and if you knew how coding and script rules worked you would understand

Sorry, brodie...not trying to poke fun. I was just impressed at your thoroughness...I would never have been able to figure something out like that. Sorry if I came off as mocking you or anything like that...it was not my intention at all. Respect

Sorry, brodie...not trying to poke fun. I was just impressed at your thoroughness...I would never have been able to figure something out like that. Sorry if I came off as mocking you or anything like that...it was not my intention at all. Respect
wasn't talking about you fam lol

I didnt see a stock drop here in oz on tuesday.
If you had the Adidas app, they randomly selected ppl to purchase the Frozen Yellow and Triple White 350 v2. Once the frozen yellows sold out, they selected more people to purchase the remaining Triple Whites. We had like 30min timeframe to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom