Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
basically if you dont get past splash for nothing today even to get a oos screen

your ip is broken the system doesnt like you and you will forever have to be blessed by ftl apps and resell

lmao

honestly this is all just fun to me at this point if i get salty i just pay resell at this stage in my life lol

Yeah but what's the point? Are you going to put money behind the site to help the infrastructure? But from a branding standpoint it doesn't make sense to divert people from your major website.

They're working on next drop so what better to divert ppl to ys instead of waiting on adc

They're working on next drop so what better to divert ppl to ys instead of waiting on adc

There are a million better ways to do this :lol:
Just do what you did before and give access to people in the app (like they did for butters and beluga 2.0s and sesames)
Or just do a raffle like SNKRS
Or just have all shoes up for one big drop instead of making it go all day
Or just open the flood gates right away and let people try to check out and use some sort of bot detection like other sites do
Or at least have a release schedule so people can go away and try to come back for the release of the shoe they actually want

Back
Top Bottom