Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This **** worse. Ive been on multiple devices and havent seen at least 4 drops yall said came out, much less carted anything.

lol they just put a few sizes in for Synths and gave me the 'session timed out' message.

SX here I come...

Damn, when they put up synths? I don't even wanna follow along anymore. This really ain't fun at all. This day been wack af.

Swoosh>>>>>>stripes.

cant believe the 750s dropped and i was watching carmelo's first take interview smh...not like i had a chance anyways tho

Makes me want to literally sell off all of my boost lol
If I had anything DS I'd absolutely have been selling them as soon as this fiasco ends. The only Yeezys I have EVER been able to buy at release have been Waverunners and Creams, both of which I actually really like.

Union 1s was pretty bad

I got the storm blues easy enough, and almost was able to get the black toes, as well. Didn't mind that release at all. And at least it wasn't

ALL.

DAMN.

DAY.

Do you guys think I'll be okay going up a full size in the 700 V2? My true size is actually a little snug in V2, 11.5 would've been perfect but 12 was the closest.

If I was able to purchase a pair earlier today on ADC or YS, can I still purchase a different style on the same site or will it get cancelled.

At this point the thread is like that train crash you can't turn away from. What this release doesn't do is make me want any more adidas product. Oversaturation and now this. Just make more and charge more. It's not rocket science. JB doesn't have any trouble moving models at $220.

Back
Top Bottom