Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
hard to pull the trigger on a lot of these when people in sneaker forums are selling them for less.. so therefore im going for 350s if I can try.. I wont succeed but might as well try

finally got through on the jig and tested it out on the inertia and it worked...just needed to bookmark that joint... obviously passed on the inertia lol

It's patched, it works all the way until the information page and then it loops you.

finally got through on the jig and tested it out on the inertia and it worked...just needed to bookmark that joint... obviously passed on the inertia lol
Then you didnt test it out entirely. Try checking out entirely next time, it'll take you to the line.

3B5EA3CF-5B49-41D3-9AF4-B84B4A2C32FD.jpeg

How?

When I try adding something normal to the cart and going to the shipping screen it loops me forever.
Yeah, let it go through that process and when it finally lets you input your information, thats the page you bookmark. Then later, add the product you actually want, remove the previous item you don't want, then click on the bookmark. Did it for the ub 500s and it worked immediately.

edit: Once you successfully checkout, that bookmark will no longer work (it'll send you to the order you just submitted), so you'll need to repeat the process.

And almost checked out a bae size mauve but realized it was a big mistake. Closed it as my card was being authorized. I see no confirm page and when I went back to adidas it was still in my cart. Clicked the cart and it said sold out of that size. Assuming I dodged that bullet. Funny that it was going for close to 100 over retail but then those bids started disappearing real quick

Yeah, let it go through that process and when it finally lets you input your information, thats the page you bookmark. Then later, add the product you actually want, remove the previous item you don't want, then click on the bookmark. Did it for the ub 500s and it worked immediately.
Problem is i never got to the info page today

Back
Top Bottom