Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My order for the UB 500s went thought but no cancellation as of yet.

I heard it was only one order per customer on YS, so it could be that if you had already got an order.

None of my orders got cancelled on YS, so you could definitely buy more than one pair.

are they cancelling orders for the triple whites, cause YS works just fine and got full size run on my end...i rly want the lundmarks though

What a day.. over 12 hours of splashing and spinning circles. Finally got through on ADC towards the end. Impulse grabbed salts since my size and anything close was gone in sesame. Saw the size 13 Glow pop up for a 1/2 sec, then instantly “sold out”.

The ys “jig” was only gettin me passed the first waiting area.. once I put in my info, right back to waiting. But, managed to snag a trip white/creme in my size on this last drop. Again, jig got me to info page, spinning circle, then back to info page. But after that, the rest went through quick. Just glad to get somethin after all day.. had whites before, but flipped em when they got dingy.

Geodes sat on adc in March all weekend and now you’re telling me I have to splash for them? Lmao

Adidas/Yeezy did this to build up the brand. Black PPs were going for well under retail on StockX and GOAT, yet they somehow sold out today? Same with UB 700s, I bought a pair literally a week ago for $255 shipped from GOAT and somehow they “sold out” today on ADC. None of this makes sense because it’s essentially fabricated sellouts.

Another stroke of luck I guess. This makes me happy after so many L’s.
0F36F3D8-08C2-4A95-ABBB-072EC2A8ED82.jpeg

Adidas/Yeezy did this to build up the brand. Black PPs were going for well under retail on StockX and GOAT, yet they somehow sold out today? Same with UB 700s, I bought a pair literally a week ago for $255 shipped from GOAT and somehow they “sold out” today on ADC. None of this makes sense because it’s essentially fabricated sellouts.

Black PP didn't sell out and they didnt pretend like it did, they just stopped selling it

Back
Top Bottom