Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I love the 700s but it’s ridiculous they were selling them at retail when they can still be easily bought for well under retail - like someone posted 10,000 posts ago - it’s short sighted

0/30 pairs copped today.
Still no bball information.
Still no Yandhi.

2C9F7581-4B8D-4951-874B-2202F45DB116.jpeg

Going on ADC now I feel like Jon Snow walking through Kings Landing after Daenarys had her fun....

Just destruction, desolation and a whole lotta remorse...

Bank of America declined my creams from YS and Antlia from adidas :smh: Because I bought stuff earlier on both. Them and chase are the worse with their suspicious activity declines. :angry:

Who else was here since the beginning? :emoji_raising_hand:

Let's just say fortunately I had a very chill work day :lol:

Didn't end up copping anything, but at the end of the day I think this was a very dope thing by Adidas. Sneakers dropping the entire day :nthat:

Dope concept. Im 350'd out. Wanted GID 700s. Missed drop completely. Im not salty. Congrats to those who cooked.

Didn't end up copping anything, but at the end of the day I think this was a very dope thing by Adidas. Sneakers dropping the entire day :nthat:
Yet familiarly unattainable...I gave up when they didn’t go straight to checkout with creams.

169797.jpg

everyone should've at least something; adidas did an absolutely terrible job. yeah me and a few other ppl in here got lucky, but most in this thread didn't. adidas completely dropped the ball by making something difficult that didn't have to be.

Back
Top Bottom