Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What if all these that were used/tried on were done my Kanye himself and his entourage or models possibly during season shows.

When? Is all I want to know. Hope this means they’re close to releasing or something. Not sure if this was posted in here so my bad if so.
B8905637-4C03-4DF1-A23C-00C4E28365FF.jpeg

Wish sneaker companies would sell sneakers through pre-order. I honestly wouldn't mind waiting a couple months for a pair if it meant a guaranteed pair. And this way anybody who wants a pair can get a pair. This can also reduce the resell hype talk - the only people who will end up paying resell are those who eventually come to like the sneaker.

Wish sneaker companies would sell sneakers through pre-order. I honestly wouldn't mind waiting a couple months for a pair if it meant a guaranteed pair. And this way anybody who wants a pair can get a pair. This can also reduce the resell hype talk - the only people who will end up paying resell are those who eventually come to like the sneaker.
You mean like the OG Wave release... People were still complaining about taking months to ship. Even though they were late on shipping after the date stated lol.

You mean like the OG Wave release... People were still complaining about taking months to ship. Even though they were late on shipping after the date stated lol.

Yeah. Kinda wish that's how they do their releases. Creating limited quantities only hurts the people who want the shoe to wear.

you mean like BBB

waverunner is on my mind now. what's the sizing consensus? true to size or 0.5 up? I need a 0.5 size up on 350s.

Half size up is perfect for me. ^

I size swapped my made in India waves and got a China pair without the elastic on the tongue. I didn’t think it’d make a difference but my heel keeps sliding out. That doesn’t happen with my made in India elastic Mauves.

Back
Top Bottom