Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
huuuuuuuuuurry up october... "soft vision" 500's ...been wanting these since i saw them in the showroom photo.
adidas-yeezy-500-pink-soft-vision-release-date-1200x750.jpg

adidas-yeezy-500-pink-soft-vision-release-date-1200x750.jpg

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6.jpg

now all i need is a chocolate brown one ...

I’d rather pay a lil extra & double on muaves that’s how much I love that shoe

Made in China Mauves are the GOAT after the wave runners.

With that said, better off getting Geodes so you don’t risk getting Made in India

What are the differences?

In the grand scheme of things there is no difference. It's completely overblown imo...

The only difference I've seen is between the texture of suede. For made in "India" pairs I've noticed more variation between the suede being smooth or nappy. That's not to say I've seen the same variation on made in "China" pairs but for the most part they've had the nappy texture.

Which is funny because my pre-order made in "China" pair had smooth texture on the suede. I personally prefer the nappy texture and I've gotten rid of pairs with the smooth texture.

I know people talk about shape but I personally don't see a difference and it won't matter once they get worn over time.

I've compared the 2018 and 2019 India pairs with a deadstock China pair I got from 2018 because this thread got me interested in seeing if I could see a difference and I couldn't. The 2018 India pair just looks odd because of the difference suede texture but other than that nobody would know.

Last edited:
And tbh if I remember correctly when the pre-order pairs were getting delivered I remember people were complaining about the quality control on them. People complained about the paint job, the quality of the leather, and the quality of the suede... so I find it odd how all of a sudden MIC pairs became the preferred choice.

In the grand scheme of things there is no difference. It's completely overblown imo...

The only difference I've seen is between is texture of suede. For made in "India" pairs I've noticed more variation between the suede being smooth or nappy. That's not to say I've seen the same variation on made in "China" pairs but for the most part they've had the nappy texture.

Which is funny because my pre-order made in "China" pair had smooth texture on the suede. I personally prefer the nappy texture and I've gotten rid of pairs with the smooth texture.

I know people talk about shape but I personally don't see a difference and it won't matter once they get worn over time.

I've compared the 2018 and 2019 India pairs with a deadstock China pair I got from 2018 because this thread got me interested in seeing if I could see a difference and I couldn't. The 2018 India pair just looks odd because of the difference suede texture but other than that nobody would know.

I agree with this. I bought 4 pairs of Mauves, and I think 2 were MIC and 2 were MII. The differences were minute, with the only noticeable difference being the nappy-ness of the suede (MIC was nappier). The leather on the India pairs seemed softer / more supple. 3M was random between all pairs in regards to how sloppily / neat it was applied. Shape differences negligible.

Question....my geodes are just a tad bit tight my big toe on the left foot touches the toe box slightly which makes it a bit uncomfortable. I’ve only worn them a couple times so haven’t fully broken in that nice material yet. Do the V2s break in after a few wears? They’re the only pair of V2s I have and I went TTS when I should have probably sized up as that’s mostly the case with Yeezys

Out of all my 700s the geodes are the most loose fitting. Almost feels like I could have sized down.
Do you have any other 700s? Where did you get em?

I’d rather pay a lil extra & double on muaves that’s how much I love that shoe

Still haven't worn my mauves but Everytime I wear my geodes I think about doubling up..

IMG_20190829_143434.jpg

MID SIZE 8 LEFT -- MIC SIZE 8 1/2

material wise they are both exactly the same but idk if the NT fam got to my he'd or what but the MIC shape looks better ha..
Then again they are both diff size so that might be it. Nothing like comparing same size pairs.

My pair of DSRT Rat boots (Adidas) came in.. def run small, luckily I went with the size 9. Will post pics later

material wise they are both exactly the same but idk if the NT fam got to my he'd or what but the MIC shape looks better ha..
Then again they are both diff size so that might be it. Nothing like comparing same size pairs.

I just got my MII waves in, and I don't have a MIC pair to compare them to but I did notice that the mesh covering the three stripes is pretty loose like it is on your pair. Definitely not complaining as I finally got a pair in my size locked down, but the comparison pics I've seen do make the MIC shape look a bit better. My biggest question is whether or not they feel different on the inside of the toebox

I just got my MII waves in, and I don't have a MIC pair to compare them to but I did notice that the mesh covering the three stripes is pretty loose like it is on your pair. Definitely not complaining as I finally got a pair in my size locked down, but the comparison pics I've seen do make the MIC shape look a bit better. My biggest question is whether or not they feel different on the inside of the toebox

Can't really answer that question because they are different sizes but I will say I did get the MIC 8 1/2
Because the MII 8 was too tight at the toebox and I never size up on any shoe except a couple 350s.

But honestly I wasn't worried about where the mauves were made I just got the second pair because of the sizing. In fact I just came to check em because of the conversation in here.

Now somebody say some words to push me to drop 600 on these statics 700. Haha

Here's a quick pic of my India pair re: loose mesh on the midfoot panel. Interestingly it's a lot more pronounced on the lateral sides, but not a huge deal either way
1567119333470-1386988260.jpg

Here's a quick pic of my India pair re: loose mesh on the midfoot panel. Interestingly it's a lot more pronounced on the lateral sides, but not a huge deal either way
1567119333470-1386988260.jpg

I mean if it makes you feel better my worn in MIC (2017) pairs mesh looks just like that. I have no idea if it was loose when I got em or if they loosed over time lol. Also similar to what you described the medial sides are more pronounced than the lateral sides. To lazy to re-check the others DS pairs but I'm sure similar to the suede it varies between.

Back
Top Bottom