• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They answered expeditiously

Looks to be that way. interesting...

D5327FEF-DB83-4028-B25A-92BD3739361E.jpeg

When the hell are the basketballs dropping? Im done with yeezyz until those unless the yeezy crocs or v3 350 drop before

I ****ing hate trying to get shoes off of Sneakersnstuff. It used to be that you could spam the add to cart button but now you get hit with 500 captchas to complete and then you get kicked off the site for a day for very minor refreshing. It is the MOST sensitive website. Garbage. I’m sure the bots still feast.

Last edited:
I do, I got the rock CW. Overall it's well padded on the inside and feels plush and comfortable. Half sz up tho
Do you like them though? Seems like it's only a one season shoe lol. Can't wear in winter because of the suede so only for the fall.

Do you like them though? Seems like it's only a one season shoe lol. Can't wear in winter because of the suede so only for the fall.
I dig them. Imo, they can definitely be worn in the winter during the cold. However, it being a one szn shoe is way less of a concern for me than the shoe needing a specific baggy fit. It doesnt look right with tapered/slim fits which is the only reason I dont wear it as much.

Darker blue tint. At least they don’t have red on em this time. Seems like they’re everywhere! I’ve got emails from Hibbett, Richards, etc. I think I’ll grab one.. not sure how I feel about citrin tho.

Anyone have the Yeezy Desert boots from the last release? Do you recommend them?
I don’t have the Adidas produced ones, but I have a couple pairs of the Yeezy Season ones. I love em, I think they actually look good with some shorts as well (Patagonia baggies) and I’ve worn mine all year round. Only thing is I definitely try to keep them out of the rain and snow, cause the suede won’t play nice

Back
Top Bottom