Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No. Not normally. Usually I have shipping Monday latest. But because it’s a raffle maybe it’s different. My YS shipped from where adidas usually ships from. Being South Carolina. So I’m not sure.
Update: Just got shipping for my adidas raffle win on the Clouds. Should be here Friday

Good Day People. I've had 500's and 700's before but, I just got my first pair of 350's ever. Hit on Foot Locker for the NR Citrins. Was supposed to arrive Friday. To my surprise and delight they arrived today, 2 days after ordering, 2 days earlier than anticipated. All good so far, right? I open the box, get the shoe in hand to give it a quick once over. Shoe is dope. Better than anticipated. Until I look at the inside of the shoes and see that one is a size 11.5 (which is what I ordered, is shown on the box and in my confirmation email) and the other shoe says US 12.....

Anyone else ever deal with this before? Is this a weird one off or does Adidas have a history of this happening?

As with all of us, be you hypebeast or sneakerhead or casual wearer, the thing I like about Yeezy's is the resale value. I can wear my Yeezys and still get retail or close to retail back for them if not more. Kind of hard to do that if the sizes don't match. I have my receipts and confirmation and even requested a transcript from FTL customer service but, even with all that I know I'd be very suspicious if someone tried to sell me shoes with two different sizes. FTL said they'd send me $30 in gift cards and it's up to me whether I keep them or return them. Tried them on and I think they fit the same but, I've never tried on 350's before so I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure I've done all I can do as long as FTL doesn't flake on the gift cards. Any other suggestions?

Got my Shipment from dicks
Clouds came together with the citrins
I was thinking I came up on a extra pair :lol:

Not digging the green on the citrins maybe they’ll grow on me.
Digging the blue tint kinda look on the clouds though

No, honestly just copped to resell.

you copped to resell but too lazy to do your own research on resale prices?

the thing I like about Yeezy's is the resale value. I can wear my Yeezys and still get retail or close to retail back for them if not more. Kind of hard to do that if the sizes don't match

there ain't gonna be value on a worn citrin w/ mis-matched sizes

Good Day People. I've had 500's and 700's before but, I just got my first pair of 350's ever. Hit on Foot Locker for the NR Citrins. Was supposed to arrive Friday. To my surprise and delight they arrived today, 2 days after ordering, 2 days earlier than anticipated. All good so far, right? I open the box, get the shoe in hand to give it a quick once over. Shoe is dope. Better than anticipated. Until I look at the inside of the shoes and see that one is a size 11.5 (which is what I ordered, is shown on the box and in my confirmation email) and the other shoe says US 12.....

Anyone else ever deal with this before? Is this a weird one off or does Adidas have a history of this happening?

As with all of us, be you hypebeast or sneakerhead or casual wearer, the thing I like about Yeezy's is the resale value. I can wear my Yeezys and still get retail or close to retail back for them if not more. Kind of hard to do that if the sizes don't match. I have my receipts and confirmation and even requested a transcript from FTL customer service but, even with all that I know I'd be very suspicious if someone tried to sell me shoes with two different sizes. FTL said they'd send me $30 in gift cards and it's up to me whether I keep them or return them. Tried them on and I think they fit the same but, I've never tried on 350's before so I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure I've done all I can do as long as FTL doesn't flake on the gift cards. Any other suggestions?
Call FTL Corporate in New York, see what they can do for you. Maybe they can help, but chances are slim to none. 212-720-3700

LOL
70804299_480566052784972_3542537000804171306_n.jpg

70221403_469144387007000_3999974170379386400_n.jpg

69947442_117547582702569_5319855423228641476_n.jpg

LMAO yooooooo. I can't even say I'm surprised though. This is what social media has done to sneakers :lol:

you copped to resell but too lazy to do your own research on resale prices?

Exactly. I mean I'm sure I could find someone to pay way under retail. People are out here buying fakes so the market exists. Literally not worth the hassle though. I put the shoes side by side and they look the same. But maybe that's just me wishin' lol.

I hit on DSG for a size 11 which should be arriving soon. If they fit I might just keep them but, it's doubtful as the 11.5 felt perfect.

there ain't gonna be value on a worn citrin w/ mis-matched sizes

My Citrin win from Adidas draw still on processed. :frown: I heard the draw winners rarely get the shoes they "won" oh well just release my money so I can flip something else :rofl:

I did research. My question was sell now or hold for a bit

research would have gave you that answer though

NT bible verse 31 "do your homework"

also neither these or the cloud whites were hitting on anything big. A quick look at stock x could have told you that

then you went for a non profitable size, which means you prob didn't do any research?

if they were reflective cloud whites then yes!

anything else just wear them though cloud whites are better, so over all its a L.

12 is still available on yeezy supply...picked the wrong size to try to resell.
research would have gave you that answer though

NT bible verse 31 "do your homework"

also neither these or the cloud whites were hitting on anything big. A quick look at stock x could have told you that

then you went for a non profitable size, which means you prob didn't do any research?

if they were reflective cloud whites then yes!

anything else just wear them though cloud whites are better, so over all its a L.

They are the Reflectives

Back
Top Bottom