Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone order Citrins off Footpatrol? Mine currently still say, "In Warehouse." I've ordered from them before and they've normally shipped stuff out faster. Just hoping they don't cancel since I didn't try anywhere else after hitting on there.

I like the hospital blue 700's...any chance they end up going for Geode Prices? Putting that 300+ tax into the whip this weekend instead.

image.jpg

These are really nice in hand

FedEx says package delivered but nothing at my door.. another missing package, coincidentally another Yeezy shoe.. THIS IS TOTAL BULL**** MAN.

Even though I was able to get them, clouds were still too hard to get. We need to go back to that stretch of releases Towards the end of last year: sesames, zebra, and semi frozen yellows. I don’t even think the footsites put up the “hang tight” splash page. That’s was a wonderful time to
be alive.

That’s because after the 2018 Cream V2 re-release sat for days, people (resellers) came to the conclusion that “YeEzY HyPe Is DeAd!” This gave regular folks who actually wanted the shoes to wear a fair shot at releases since sites weren’t noted to death and there was decent stock as well. Unfortunately, Kanye and Adidas/Yeezy saw this was happening and, based on Kanye’s comments in the recent Forbes interview, cut a lot of Yeezy stock for 2019 to keep the brand hype alive.

1 of 3 things happened......

1. it didnt get delivered cause the fedex driver jigged you
2. it did get delivered but a random package thief got u
3. fedex marked it delivered in advance

i hope its #3 bro.

My thing is everything else gets delivered from UPS and USPS but somehow, FedEx goes missing

That’s because after the 2018 Cream V2 re-release sat for days, people (resellers) came to the conclusion that “YeEzY HyPe Is DeAd!” This gave regular folks who actually wanted the shoes to wear a fair shot at releases since sites weren’t noted to death and there was decent stock as well. Unfortunately, Kanye and Adidas/Yeezy saw this was happening and, based on Kanye’s comments in the recent Forbes interview, cut a lot of Yeezy stock for 2019 to keep the brand hype alive.

i mean ultimately i recognize the easiest way for me to get shoes is there too be no hype lol which im okay with as someone who routinely scans my local ross for shoes on the low. But i know what works best for me doesnt always translate into what works best for a company like adidas that want to keep people on the hook at the $220+ price tag. I tend to do alright on most v2 release post the intial zebra release but the yeezy release shopping experience is absolute trash. That's killing my own hype and interest in the shoe more than similar colorways. ultimately i ended up with both cloud whites and citrins but i could have easily passed on both if i didnt get through on one tab for the clouds on YS and the citrins werent a cake walk.

Back
Top Bottom