Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nah man! Lol I don't do skinny jeans like that but Ye's denim is just not it fam! :rofl::rofl:
You Texas guys can keep that starched denim look all to yourselves! Lol

its called #NTDENIM dude!!! show some respect!!

on a side-note.. i was about to bounce at 10am to the pop-up...so glad i didnt..fuk sounds like it was a disaster

Negative

Last edited:
Just watched the Zane Lowe interview

:smh:

Homie got real Drake Issues...that whole part had me dying from laughter

E1560A9F-25C9-42BC-BFB7-6BE2A11CEF59.jpeg

Wearing Citrins today while waiting for my delayed flight in Prague. Didn’t bother to unwrinkle/iron my skinny jeans, hence the NT Denim look.

Like you said, it's a tool and only a tool. We can go down the rabbit hole on the conception of religion, but the fault stems from the wielder not the idea. Christianity is just easiest to blame because it engulfs most of the white population. Generalization. Can you not see the paradox? This is why identity politics never gets anywhere.

Edit:
I never said black lives matter was a bad thing. It's how it's being used to fight fire with fire. What happened after that movement? Blue lives matter then all lives matter. Lol. You know how the corny cheesy saying goes; an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Imma stop right here before this thread is derailed
You seem the forget that the idea came from a wielder. It began atop of other belief systems that formed what we call religion. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism serve the same god, as they are known as the abrahamic faiths, those that worship the god of abraham.

The problem is that it shapes how you think, influencing you to make decisions that may not be in your best interests. Jesus has never been in the best interest of Black people, nor women. Not at any time, nor any place.

So with this artist trying to influence minds and activity, sex most notably, he is trying to change how his followers think. Do not have sex while contributing to an album, blah, blah, blah. It is the same old ploy over and over again. Since he is supposedly battling mental illness, the people who try and follow his path? Will get exactly what they deserve.

And that I find hilarious! What's the term, insanity is defined by what? DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND GETTING THE SAME RESULT, BUT EXPECTING A DIFFERENT ONE.

You still can, resell is basically retail
Yea, but I promised myself not to pay a dollar of retail for kicks anymore. Comes out to 260 shipped on goat. Stockx is cheaper but I also vowed to never buy off stockx again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom