Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 8.35.40 AM.png

Last edited:
So I bought 2 pairs of the Yeezy Desert Boots. 1 in the Salt Colorway and 1 in the Oil Colorway. I went with size 12 in both because I wear a 10.5/11 in most of my shoes. The 12 in the Salt cw is bulky, and looks more like a Wide fit, where as the 12 in the Oil is a lot more sleek looking. I love them both in their own way, and think they are great shoes, but to have 2 of the same shoes in the same size look so different in shape and size is baffling. Anyone else have an issue with this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 186
Yeezy releases earth tones- NT complains
Yeezy releases bright colors- NT complains

I'm starting to pick up on a theme here...
You slow homie if you’re just figuring this out. NT’ers only want black and/or reflective colorways.

Last edited:
Grabbed my size for the soft visions. Something about this model I’m a sucker for. Besides the fact that the comfiest Yeezy in the lineup imo.

Tried to get em for my wife, got through within like 10 and my bank flagged for fraud, then wouldnt let me check out with paypal or my other card,

Grabbed my size for the soft visions. Something about this model I’m a sucker for. Besides the fact that the comfiest Yeezy in the lineup imo.

There you go. No need to justify when you already know the answer.

Added size 9 to cart on ADC. Put in payment info and card declined. Then size 9 sells out. lol. Wasn't meant to be.

Was all about the oatmeals for me this weekend... Cant wait for them to deliver. Fearless 1 was a maybe...

Soft vision was never in my line of sight... (pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom