Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
And its officially a wrap. No dice for me.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.43.57 PM.png

Man they should’ve shock dropped it when it first was up on the site..... not this waiting room crap!! I’m freaking salty right now

aaaannnd I'm done for the day

And what a ****ty day it was.

Luckily tomorrow's Saturday. Oh wait, I'm on call. fml

Off to bed. Blech.

Nothing like blue balls before bed. Thanks YS for having a ****ty payment processor that declined every possible major credit card. :smh: :lol:

On another note, why the hell would they do this release unannounced if they were gonna have a splash page up 1.5 hours prior to the sale? Kinda defeats the purpose of a surprise drop, no? :lol:

i wonder why certain people like me werent able to checkout with any card. i tried like 5 cards, different info and everything. I guess maybe my info is banned but idk why possibly

Nothing like blue balls before bed. Thanks YS for having a ****ty payment processor that declined every possible major credit card. :smh: :lol:

On another note, why the hell would they do this release unannounced if they were gonna have a splash page up 1.5 hours prior to the sale? Kinda defeats the purpose of a surprise drop, no? :lol:

build up hype/fomo

The payment process was flawed for sure. The new YS is pretty trash. I also received my first fraud alert on a card I always use online. Finally got in and got my size so I can't complain too much.

Now, travis needs to hit me with an email!

They'll be one Pair available. I messed up my shipping address and put my name where the street address goes. Waiting for the cancellation email. This is my life 😭

Back
Top Bottom