• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
*shakes fist towards the heavens*

Why have you foreskin me Yeezus
image.png

All L’s all day, 3 different shoes. I usually don’t try this hard; I don’t see how people can deal with this on a regular basis. Today was frustrating as f***. I’d rather just pay resale on the pairs I really love. Screw this man.

I feel like if they are going to make such small quantities in .5 sizes they should make the shoes tts. You see so many people who get these shoes go up .5 from the tts that ***** *** Adidas should just make them the correct size.

I feel like i was one of the first ones to get in through splash and had a full size run, but all the cards i tried kept getting decline. this is some BS!!!! got through around 1040p central time.
My card only declined because citibank fraud checked me smfh.

finally got through and my card declined 3 times, with different cards too...

then sold out...thats frustrating
I suggest an amex charge card. Card doesn't really have a limit on purchase. Personally did a 15k downpayment on a tesla with the card. No blockage lol.

They added more during the 2 hour wait. Went up to 10k pears apparently with sizes 9-11 ranging about 1k and more.

I suggest an amex charge card. Card doesn't really have a limit on purchase. Personally did a 15k downpayment on a tesla with the card. No blockage lol.

Yeah, I don’t think that has anything to do with it. It was just glitchy for a lot of folks.

Amex Charge Cards actually do have an internal limit. There's a false idea out there that its a "no limit". It depends on your spend pattern, history payment, income reported on file etc. Consider yourself good , you probably have a solid profile overall. Must be nice getting all those amex MR points too!

Back
Top Bottom