Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Size preview app seemed to chargee straight away for the raffle.... Hmmmm not sure if that's auto cop

Question for those with first release blacks

So this black 350 will fit TTS?

for example I am 12.5 in the 700

I have a 13 in the lemonade 350v2

should I get 13 in these or 12.5 :lol:

I personally think TTS works on all clear stripe v2s
i sized up .5 for first drop of these & they were too long/roomy for my liking(wide foot)
with that being said they are the more snug out of all newer V2s but still nothing too crazy to .5 up imho

Was digging through my camera roll looking for an old photo and stumbled upon these oxford tans. The nostalgia was real. Back when opening up a box of new yeezys was a near religious experience haha (50% joking) :lol:

IMG_4691.JPG

Was digging through my camera roll looking for an old photo and stumbled upon these oxford tans. The nostalgia was real. Back when opening up a box of new yeezys was a near religious experience haha (50% joking) :lol:

IMG_4691.JPG

People hate on the V1s calling them an outdated design, but I still really like how they look. :emoji_heart_eyes:
And I also like how they weren't over saturated with so many different colorways like the V2s.

Size preview app seemed to chargee straight away for the raffle.... Hmmmm not sure if that's auto cop

Size? places a holding charge on your card. If you win the raffle, the charge goes through. Else, the amount held gets released in a couple of days.

It's not an auto cop.

Back
Top Bottom