Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wait these released before ? Lol I only jumped in because I got my black Friday joints and they hella comfortable, so decided to take a swing at more.

It would’ve been better if they released at a random time like the first drop. Having it at 9am unlevels and overcrowds the playing field.

**** all waiting rooms and splash pages. Just make people answer trivia, get 5 out of 5 right and you in, no questions asked. You get 4 of 5, sorry try again. 3 attempts is all you get otherwise you're SOL.

First ones answering all 5 questions correctly are prioritized. The longer you take to answer all questions the less chance you have to cop your size - this will deter those people trying to google the correct answer. Gotta know the answers off the top of your head.

Tell me how the bots gonna get around that on each drop lol when the bots ain't gonna know what the questions gonna be lol. Program that.

Last edited:
I need to see this in hand to decide...

Attachments

• Snapchat-868952127.jpg
    Snapchat-868952127.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 768
I have no problem with the website it’s the trolling. Yeezy really releasing a green glow that doesn’t fuhqing glow....but the ultra limited version does. Lol, what is the point of making the shoe “look” like it glows? They just want to people to salivate over the version the shoe should actually be (glow) while selling a mass amount of the regular version to people that don’t know any better. Then this release was hella limited but they announce it like it’s a major release.

Last edited:
Loving coming here after a hyped drop to see 99% of the comments are “easy cop” or “YS is trash” lol there’s rarely an in between and it’s entertaining af

Back
Top Bottom