Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hit on Champs KOP mall but every time I got into FTL or FA, the countdown is still going :smh: only needed one pair but these apps are garbage. Would rather buy at FTL for reward dollars.

Already did this earlier in the week.
81271445-4A86-45B5-A838-B0E682C56FD3.jpeg
I have some green/black reflective laces on the way.

I really want these. My dilemma is if I win. Should I let go of my clouds
I actually have the same exact dilemma- and think I will be unloading the clouds. I saw these on a lady in my hotel elevator when I was in Miami for the Eagles game earlier this month (pitiful loss btw) and they looked fire in person. I asked her how she had them already and she responded “I have connections” in a snobby stuck up way.

I want to enter the zebra just to see if Id win. My dilemma is if I should size up. I have the blue tints which I went .5 up But I've noticed as I wear em they loosen up. Then I see everyone say the sizes are different each batch and size up.

adidas is really my last resort.... ever since i won the black 350 and never received them.... i dont know if i can trust that app. i mean how do u pick the winners but cant fulfill their order,,, Heck not even a sorry here goes $5 off your next order... nothing just we ran into some error or whatever,,,, 2 weeks after the drop ! f Adidas

I actually have the same exact dilemma- and think I will be unloading the clouds. I saw these on a lady in my hotel elevator when I was in Miami for the Eagles game earlier this month (pitiful loss btw) and they looked fire in person. I asked her how she had them already and she responded “I have connections” in a snobby stuck up way.

wait so an old lady had the v3s on already ! I may do the same

Lately I keep hitting at the farthest Footlocker I select instead of the one I’ve been going to for the past year. Wondering if it has to do with that guy I saw picking up 6-8 pairs of Yeezys in bags from behind the register a few months ago...

Lately I keep hitting at the farthest Footlocker I select instead of the one I’ve been going to for the past year. Wondering if it has to do with that guy I saw picking up 6-8 pairs of Yeezys in bags from behind the register a few months ago...

Actually the same thing has been happening to me as well.

I got the waitlist on 6m. Crazy. Footlocker is so dogs*** about getting purchases applied to the right account so I lost my platinum status. These are either super plentiful or people are just straight up burnt out on the 350. Never thought i'd see the day a black based 350 would be easily obtained.

Back
Top Bottom