Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
just got Yechiel under retail (206 shipped) on Ebay with Coupon code NEWKICKS. I'm a size 14 and seller is a power seller with a store and 100% feedback so I figured why not. Also 14s are rarely if ever faked.

nice. I also copped Yecheils for $244. Initially got em at 232 but shipper had to cancel because YS cancelled without warning when he checked up via chat. Still happy since it’s retail price, let’s hope shipper ships lol

So I got shipping email from adidas, but this has me a little heated due to Amazon delivery people in my area being dumb as a box of rocks, steady delivering to the wrong address for the last 2 months, and to top it off it won’t get here til Monday :lol:

“Get warmed up, because your order has shipped. adidas may utilize Amazon delivery services to deliver your order. Click below for tracking info (remember, it can take up to 24 hours to update).”

:blush:

Does anyone own a pair of the Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas? Thoughts on comfort?
The pairs up on YS....I can't get a good feel for what color they actually are.

They’re not bad, but don’t expect anything more than Stan’s or Superstar comfort.
Also...they run a little small, or at least the OG does. Might wanna go .5 up.

They’re not bad, but don’t expect anything more than Stan’s or Superstar comfort.
Never owned either of those lol.

I just noticed they've been steady sitting. If I have some extra cash may grab a pair.

That’s like Jordan comfort - no comfort. I would prefer boost and a price point of 220.

Never owned either of those lol.

I just noticed they've been steady sitting. If I have some extra cash may grab a pair.

Think basic bish sneaker comfort. That’s what you’re gonna get lol.

That’s like Jordan comfort - no comfort. I would prefer boost and a price point of 220.

Like Jordan 1’s level lol. It’s a lifestyle shoe for sure not geared towards any athletic activities at all except sitting on your couch or stuntin for short amounts of time. Do not wear to amusement park. :lol:

What if those black pairs glow white in the dark? :nerd:

I hope those green pair with the white outsole is next up.

Can't wait to see the new colorways for the 700v3.

6BA4FAEA-A7BF-45C7-948E-22AC04B69F7E.jpeg
amazed how fast these got here. Very happy to have them again, idk if I got lucky but my pair is flawless, the TBs had horrible qc in comparison. Super white soles like all new zeebs have been for those wondering.

happy holidays & merry christmas NT fam~

Yup, just got YS shipping for my TTS aka too-small v3s :emoji_confused:

I haven't tried them on yet obviously so call me a pessimist (wide-footer), but Adidas ****ing sucks so hard at sizing. It also took them nearly 6 hours to give me an L for the zebras. Trash *** company

Back
Top Bottom