Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah man, I’m just getting annoyed by where sneakers as a whole is going. People are slowly, but surely just buying shoes to resell them. Even the SB thread is slowly becoming that now w/ this new found dunk hype. I would hate to see it stop being on foot capital.

This isn’t a new thing man. Especially with SBs. :lol:

Since as long as I can remember being on NT there have been resellers. Now they just have easier avenues to get those sales off = everyone wants to be a reseller. Social media amplifies this, but it has always been there.

Yeah man, I’m just getting annoyed by where sneakers as a whole is going. People are slowly, but surely just buying shoes to resell them. Even the SB thread is slowly becoming that now w/ this new found dunk hype. I would hate to see it stop being on foot capital.

these kids treat them like stocks and bonds. They literally don’t even like the shoes lol

Re-commerce is a huge business. Sites like stockx and Goat while not perfect have actually made sneakers much more accessible to those that want them.

Culture is an asset and has value. It’s not exclusive to sneakers. A number of old line and dormant brands are being revived. The story matters now....small is the new big, etc., etc.

So I know the Zebra is a beloved colorway....and people don’t like customs, but hear me out here. I made a really quick mock up with my phone. I like it with the black sole and laces.

D3B93CE3-4923-4A55-8DDC-878F704255B3.jpeg

with black tab:

CA446D60-A019-4495-993F-762E8F044F73.jpeg

Edit:

black sockliner too—whole new colorway.

D22F2A7A-681B-4305-923C-57249B4EB1CD.jpeg

lastly with black stripe:

8C4F5A49-F863-4EE0-A2D9-F2185488DBD1.jpeg

tumblr_okmezpcIdk1ude31so1_500.gifv

Sheesh! Caved in and got the V3’s locally for $400. Figured I wasn’t gonna get them any cheaper and for the amount of time that I spend staring at, watching videos of and just obsessing over them, I’m glad I did. These are pretty cool in hand and on feet.
Definitely gonna try to double up when that restock hits.
9637CDC9-5732-4FB5-9BE7-4D94A67F6B01.jpeg

I’m surprised Adidas hasn’t tried to replicate the wave runner roll out with the 380s or 700v3. All the seeded pairs generated buzz for the model and then they eventually capitalized with the re-releases. If the 380s are indeed the successor to the V2, it’s just baffling adidas would be content releasing them with such little fanfare.

I’m surprised Adidas hasn’t tried to replicate the wave runner roll out with the 380s or 700v3. All the seeded pairs generated buzz for the model and then they eventually capitalized with the re-releases. If the 380s are indeed the successor to the V2, it’s just baffling adidas would be content releasing them with such little fanfare.

I feel like the YEEZY brand has gotten so big that they don't really need to seed pairs to anybody to build hype anymore.

I feel like the YEEZY brand has gotten so big that they don't really need to seed pairs to anybody to build hype anymore.

I agree if we’re talking in terms of people who are really into shoes, but outside of those people, I just think the 380s have little buzz, and the manner in which they were released didn’t do them any favors.

So I know the Zebra is a beloved colorway....and people don’t like customs, but hear me out here. I made a really quick mock up with my phone. I like it with the black sole and laces.

D3B93CE3-4923-4A55-8DDC-878F704255B3.jpeg

with black tab:

CA446D60-A019-4495-993F-762E8F044F73.jpeg

Edit:

black sockliner too—whole new colorway.

D22F2A7A-681B-4305-923C-57249B4EB1CD.jpeg

lastly with black stripe:

8C4F5A49-F863-4EE0-A2D9-F2185488DBD1.jpeg

The black touches on your edit are prefect

Adidas/Kanye is doing just fine putting one out of 3 soccer moms in Yeezys

Literally the best part of 350’s. Leave laces in, Cover in spray and wash, cold water cycle with a couple towels or something and air dry = brand new kicks! I have done it with every pair I own, zero issues. Stepped in mud up to my calf once in blue tints, good as new!
Until the sole just falls off. Don't do this.

Anyone know how to track order just only order# ? I capscreen it when I placed order my V3 and I already got charged but I never get confirmation email or shipping email. Thanks.

Re-commerce is a huge business. Sites like stockx and Goat while not perfect have actually made sneakers much more accessible to those that want them.

This x1000. I remember when eBay or potentially getting robbed/scammed via Craigslist were the only options to cop a release you took an L on (assuming you couldn’t find it in the NT classifieds as well). I absolutely HATED those days-releases were overpriced on the resell market since StockX and GOAT weren’t there to somewhat standardize prices, as they do now. Not to mention the vast overabundance of fakes.

Anyone know how to track order just only order# ? I capscreen it when I placed order my V3 and I already got charged but I never get confirmation email or shipping email. Thanks.

If you ordered off Yeezy Supply, the best thing for you to do is get the UPS App. Your tracking number and expected delivery date will be in there.

Only other option is to pray they show up 🙏🏾.

Back
Top Bottom