Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The all blacks are okay, the Azaels are so much better and this is coming from someone that actually loves all black based shoes. I like the whole contrast with the white color and then the black sock liner down the middle on the Azaels. I can see them mass producing the black pair, leaving the Azaels limited...prices will prob rise for them whenever the black pair releases.

Decided to do a lace swap on my Yecheil’s. Undecided if I want to keep the factory or ordered laces 🤔
8BF9844B-5C2C-47F9-8703-2DB315D28036.jpeg
A921CA8B-1B56-4CE3-B359-174C8A935E98.jpeg

These ugly
Actually..........
lupe1.png

I thought the white pair would've looked Much! Better if it were pure White! Instead of that creamy Off white. Looked terrible!
Now this seems to have nailed the murdered out look; which let's be honest, is hard to screw up!
I personally see myself rocking those. Though it's a pass!

Last edited:
IMG_0035.jpg

Pair just landed from YS and I've got a few thoughts on these... First off they are SUPER light. And they look dope on foot. As far as sizing goes: I've got a wide foot and went TTS. NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS EVERYONE SAYS. I wear TTS (10.5) in my Waverunners, and these are a comparable fit. I might even venture to say they're MORE roomy, just much harder to get your foot into because of the 360 sock liner. Once they're in, they feel snug and secure.

Underfoot: definitely not as squishy as boost (Waves win this one), but still not too bad. The curvature of the heel feels like it'll be nice to walk in. One thing I haven't seen anyone mention though... The sock liner STOPS midway down your foot on the lateral side, leaving a big seam between the top of your pinky and second toe. For me, this aspect is mad uncomfortable. It's probably something that will lessen with time, but for the moment it's whats making me unsure if I should keep or sell. I'm happy with every aspect of the shoe except this.

Oh and the quality isn't bad at all. A little gratuitous use of glue here and there, but no stains or cracks anywhere that I can see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom