Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
you'd think this would be the case - but with Ye everything is like "fly by the seat of your pants." I can also confirm that the 451 will release this year. They have started producing them.
You are a asset to nt,get more dirt from ys

So I finally made it home from picking up my QNTMs. StockX never updated my delivery status and I missed the delivery Friday. UPS now does this BS where they don’t try to deliver a second time they deliver it to a “drop zone” aka a CVS to pick it up. Oh well.....the mystery is over. I purchased the QNTM version and this is what I received...

1F5BE7F8-49DD-4A3F-9F1C-E7B46FA0DAF8.jpeg
51441069-80FA-4446-8AA4-DB333B8E8688.jpeg
BC4F1030-F824-4EE8-ABB5-6AC7F1BBFF01.jpeg

So I finally made it home from picking up my QNTMs. StockX never updated my delivery status and I missed the delivery Friday. UPS now does this BS where they don’t try to deliver a second time they deliver it to a “drop zone” aka a CVS to pick it up. Oh well.....the mystery is over. I purchased the QNTM version and this is what I received...

1F5BE7F8-49DD-4A3F-9F1C-E7B46FA0DAF8.jpeg
51441069-80FA-4446-8AA4-DB333B8E8688.jpeg
BC4F1030-F824-4EE8-ABB5-6AC7F1BBFF01.jpeg
When you get a chance my guy lmk how they fit I’m picking up a pair Wednesday idk if I should go down a size or TTS

the restock hasn't been announced yet b/c Adidas onset want to kill hype. they wanted to drop them all at asw but corona virus has slowed production. that is why the stock has been so small on these

My friend who works at the yeezy factory in China. production has been slowed due to the corona virus.

If the virus is causing the issue, any restock is tentative because of course the virus is still a problem right?
Both performance and lifestlye versions?
How many pairs are they going to produce? I think that's the question.

Thanks for the info.

When you get a chance my guy lmk how they fit I’m picking up a pair Wednesday idk if I should go down a size or TTS

TTS is your best bet. If you’re between sizes don’t go down. I get size 9 in most sneakers unless it is a knit shoe I go .5 down because I like a snug fit. This is a 9 and it fits perfectly. An 8 would have been impossible. An 8.5 in the performance probably wouldn’t work for me either, although I can’t be 100% sure.

For the last 6 months, all the new models have released in very limited, almost unattainable quantities, the 380s, 700 V3, and the Quantum, while they continue to churn out a million similar colorways of the 350 V2. This is getting old. The 350s are so stale.

They don't fit if have to remove insole.
They fit with insole. I remove for added width comfort. You’ll really think removing something that’s a couple millimeters thick means to size up? Lol. Rather have it gone than an inch too long in the toes and/or heal slippage. The curse of having a pretty wide foot.

Wow just received UPS notification that Earth pair is arriving tomorrow.... that was fast

I got thru twice on YS but forgot to use a 2nd email, even though I used a new card. I hope they both go thru. As far as I remember, YS doesn't cancel orders...
Did you get shipping confirmation for both of your pairs?

I received all 3 pairs I ordered. None were canceled lol

Back
Top Bottom