Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone order their Earth's from FA and got their pair/s yet?..I haven't even got a tracking number yet..When I look up the order number it says that it's been shipped but I have no idea how to find out when I can expect delivery...

Got mine today. Can confirm they are the lifestyle version.
F6B39C56-BB66-44E8-8809-CEE2711319AE.jpeg
Nice got mine in today also. But do anyone know why they changed the zigzag lines in the shoes? They look off af. Like they said **** it and put in anyway! Lls

Nice got mine in today also. But do anyone know why they changed the zigzag lines in the shoes? They look off af. Like they said **** it and put in anyway! Lls

Been noticing the poor quality on those retro 11 straps on many of them but kept quiet... didn't want to come off as taking shots at folks who paid resell. Alignment and threading is b-grade on many of them.

Anyone order their Earth's from FA and got their pair/s yet?..I haven't even got a tracking number yet..When I look up the order number it says that it's been shipped but I have no idea how to find out when I can expect delivery...
Same thing happened with my FTL pair - says shipped in Orders on their site, but didn't get a shipping email. If you check UPS My Choice, it should show up - my pair was picked up today and is scheduled to arrive on Thurs.

Dudes are going to drop the most on QNTMs and then adidas might **** the model out. Zebras and Waverunner will make a dude real gun shy. I can’t rush for V3s either we still haven’t hit the 3rd quarter yet

You feeling em in person? No stores near me had em to check out, So I have to wait to get this pair in hand to decide.
I think the Earth looks better in hand than in pics. The upper is the same color as the actual Yeezy box. The midsole is a few shades darker. And outsole is chocolate

good chance im passing on the mist 380 all together. the model is nice, but the model doesnt lend itself to earth tones in my opinion. a semi frozen or glow in the dark color way on this silhouette would be fire
Agreed I have the aliens and think those are the o ly 380s I'll have unless they come with something super fire.

Back
Top Bottom