Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone who got a 9.5 or 9 in the earths and doesn't want them I'll take them off your hands gladly. By the time I got thru on YS only 12.5 was left

9FD7164C-EE39-4E30-BC3D-65BF3DBFC54F.jpeg B538367F-46DC-4867-A9E4-A881AD286FA9.jpeg Came home to this yesterday...no tracking on FTL/Champs but they delivered same time as adidas.

So still know news about the Quantam wider release? I see a size I can fit on StockX but will hold off for my actual size if there is confirmation.

Brah if they're going to rerelease they probably won't properly announce it until right before. Look out for May 15.

lol man nobody got time for that, especially when it comes to the fake hype they like to do by producing low quantities of pairs

lol man nobody got time for that, especially when it comes to the fake hype they like to do by producing low quantities of pairs

I just buy something else every time adidas does this. Wanted the Azael then QNTM. My only option was to pay resale on them and risk them being released a few months later. Way too many options out there for me to play around with them.

I bought some fakes by accident, so I am not going to wear them. Anyone who has ever got burned, what did you do with them?

black V2s from a selling app
Like...Goat or Stockx? Or ebay?

Either way I concur with the above comment. Try to get your money back. Every selling app I am aware of will make things right in this situation. I have heard mixed results from StockX, but even they take fakes seriously. Their business model pretty much depends on it.

try to get your money back?

CC company is trying to fight it, suspended the charge for now. But they told me straight up, they wont want the shoes or anything. So once its resolved, i dont want them because I wont wear them, but even though they are fake, someone who has nothing could wear them.

CC company is trying to fight it, suspended the charge for now. But they told me straight up, they wont want the shoes or anything. So once its resolved, i dont want them because I wont wear them, but even though they are fake, someone who has nothing could wear them.
use them to mow the lawn. or donate them

I bought some fakes by accident, so I am not going to wear them. Anyone who has ever got burned, what did you do with them?
Honestly, I'd probably give them to a family member or friend who doesn't care about sneakers or that'll wear them.
Afterwards, I'd try donating it to the thrift-store or the homeless... the only thing is if you donate it to the homeless they might get robbed or something cause someone might think they're real. But I'm probably overthinking it.

You'll most probably get your money back though.
I took my nephew shopping one time and bought him clothes for back to school. I bought him shoes at Footlocker and he left it at the mall somewhere and it got stolen... I called my CC and they refunded me the whole purchase.
Another time, someone stole and used my wallet but they cancelled all those transactions.

You'll most probably get your money back though.
I took my nephew shopping one time and bought him clothes for back to school. I bought him shoes at Footlocker and he left it at the mall somewhere and it got stolen... I called my CC and they refunded me the whole purchase.

why would they refund for that and why did you report that? he basically lost them

Back
Top Bottom