• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
giphy (18).gif

I might be perma-banned after I chargebacked YS on 2x orders that never shipped out after label creation.

I might be perma-banned after I chargebacked YS on 2x orders that never shipped out after label creation.

did you use the same card to checkout? Probably its your card blocking any future purchases on YS or YS blocking any orders to your address lol

Managed to grab my TTS, I have no idea how 380s fit. Should i have sized up like for most 350s? Oh well worst case scenario they fit snug.

did you use the same card to checkout? Probably its your card blocking any future purchases on YS or YS blocking any orders to your address lol

Yeah I tried the same and different cards, even a different shipping address. None got through. This might be a good-bye to all future YS releases from now on lmao.

February was going to be my last big month for sneaker purchases due to an upcoming wedding, but I'm glad both Nike and Adidas helped me get an early start by not giving any opportunity to buy 90% of what I wanted.

Done wasting Saturday mornings on this crap.

got through then payment error then empty cart....bank statement showed a charge and also a refund from YS

this was my first time getting through YS since the black/red 350s

Back
Top Bottom