Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Shoe Palace is a joke. How the hell you supposed to get thru that timer?

Supposedly SP has the most advanced system in the marketplace according to their description lol

Why are you upset that people like 350s? Is it wrong to think what was dope in 2017 is dope in 2020? I only have 3 pairs but sheesh every release you have to deal with people asking you why you like what you like.

It's sneakers, most of the best designs have a ton of colorways and rereleases.

Never got confirmation from Hibbets but got a UPS notification for shipping from them for the Cinders :D

DSG Is a pain in the *** but for the desert sage I was able to cop even if it took forever to load anyway I was able to cop from Eastbay surprisingly easy in and out then went to bed after. I got shipping email confirmation as soon as I wake up!

Saw I had a SoleLinks push notification minutes before I woke up for DSG so I clicked it and added my size to cart

had to wait in “line” for a couple of minutes while half asleep before checking out

I don’t eem like these...just shot my shot for shiggles

only pair of Yeezy’s I had intentions of wearing was peebras but ultimately got rid of them after going to a FTLand seeing all the nerds in line to get unclaimed pairs of Yeezy’s...I can’t be associated with them

🤷‍♂️

I have received order confirmation ls drom adc and hibbetts but no shipping yet. I’m not worried yet because I order a ton of -ish and shipping emails are delayed 1-3 days

D9E413FA-6B20-4975-9728-356D4AC76D19.jpeg
Black static’s today

Why are you upset that people like 350s? Is it wrong to think what was dope in 2017 is dope in 2020? I only have 3 pairs but sheesh every release you have to deal with people asking you why you like what you like.

It's sneakers, most of the best designs have a ton of colorways and rereleases.

im upset with the over saturation

I’m not upset that people like the shoe

Back
Top Bottom