Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Scanning it as delivered but in reality not is being dishonest. Very frustrating for the customer. Delivering it to the wrong address is just an honest mistake that could be forgiven.

I mean I think this is really the issue. You say it was delivered then I'm going to go looking for it. If its late cool. Whats happening is that the delivery person is probably under the gun trying to meet some metric the customer doesn't know about and thus this happens or maybe a scanning mistake. That being said I'm understanding more than ever the importance of our delivery people in the current climate we live in. I appreciate them keeping the economy at this point afloat.

I mean I think this is really the issue. You say it was delivered then I'm going to go looking for it. If its late cool. Whats happening is that the delivery person is probably under the gun trying to meet some metric the customer doesn't know about and thus this happens or maybe a scanning mistake. That being said I'm understanding more than ever the importance of our delivery people in the current climate we live in. I appreciate them keeping the economy at this point afloat.

Pandemic be damned I NEED MY YEEZYS.

i am understanding as anyone else and i asked both of my next door neighbors and neither received anything in my name. It can be a honest mistake, but still my shoes can be god knows where in the city to never be retrieved. And since the shoes were scanned delivered, i would be out the $235 and the shoes themselves

Facts! I have no issue with what the brand is doing. I simply buy what I like. You don't need them all.
I had almost every cw after the breds before I started parting out some of the cw's I didn't care for as much. Really hated breaking it up from a full collection standpoint, but it just didn't make a lot of sense keeping such similar cw's like statics, lundmarks, and yeshayas. Even now, I'm finding myself more selective because Ye keeps releasing a ton of cw's/models, which is a good thing for those who might be finding themselves getting into the sneaker game, but for others, it can be a little much.

I really wouldn't mind getting some of the cw's I really wanted, but struck out on like the oreo cw or red stripe. Also still need a pair of quantums, but I would hate to pay resell just for it to re-release in April as some have speculated.

i am understanding as anyone else and i asked both of my next door neighbors and neither received anything in my name. It can be a honest mistake, but still my shoes can be god knows where in the city to never be retrieved. And since the shoes were scanned delivered, i would be out the $235 and the shoes themselves

Totally get it man its frustrating and you did pay for a service and product. And as understanding as we all are now dealing with some of these companies (looking at you DHL) isn't easy when a product is lost through no fault of your own.

Agree with the 350 comments. Only 350v2 2.0 I like is the Desert Sage. So only 1 pair out of 20+ of the v2 2.0s. That clear stripe is just a big deal breaker for me. Doesn't look good to me. On the bright side, my wallet would like to thank Yeezy.

Yeezy has got to be careful not to hurt their brand, you want to balance making a profit with flooding the market and hurting demand. Jordan brand did something similar, pumping out colorways every single week and in high numbers, and at a certain point everything started sitting and the brand was damaged.

Yeezy has got to be careful not to hurt their brand, you want to balance making a profit with flooding the market and hurting demand. Jordan brand did something similar, pumping out colorways every single week and in high numbers, and at a certain point everything started sitting and the brand was damaged.

I talked about this earlier in the thread, but Adidas doesn't have that luxury.

Yeezy is the only thing going for Adidas to generate revenue, so they have to continue to pump out pairs.

What they can do is make some pairs super limited like the initial Zebra launch to appease that crowd, in conjunction with GR drops, but they don't have the versatility of Nike to generate sales through various product lines & models.

PO

I talked about this earlier in the thread, but Adidas doesn't have that luxury.

Yeezy is the only thing going for Adidas to generate revenue, so they have to continue to pump out pairs.

What they can do is make some pairs super limited like the initial Zebra launch to appease that crowd, in conjunction with GR drops, but they don't have the versatility of Nike to generate sales through various product lines & models.

PO
Adidas does have versatility style wise, the problem is they have cool stuff that they don't know how to make & more importantly keep cool.

did anyone else's 380s come in a stupid big box? cmon adidas. u are better than that

Mine came in a larger than normal size box, that has the little side pieces that you rip open (instead of a normal carton with taped flaps). Taped tf outta that box when I just sent them back tho

BAA1C416-862F-44F1-B98A-1E6C69B87595.jpeg
First pair of yeezy, and adidas boost. snug but I like the fit.

already broke down the box, but here is the top panel. easily fits 2, almost 3 pairs

LMAO, was your immediate reaction upon seeing that box that Adidas might've sent you a double? :lol: I know that would've been my first thought since it's happened to NTers a few times before.

LMAO, was your immediate reaction upon seeing that box that Adidas might've sent you a double? :lol: I know that would've been my first thought since it's happened to NTers a few times before.

i thought maybe my restock waves were in there. but nah. adidas just wasting cardboard

Back
Top Bottom