• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Quarantine Fit

JPG.JPG

IMG_9101 2.jpg

Hes Kicks this ur NT account? Lol
Hes doesn’t finish his customs but he does birth good ideas

What dye did you use,? Are there any tutorial videos you can point me to? Those red 350s are ridiculous. Awesome job on everything.
Rit dye. I watched a hes video on dying the soles then Sneakerhead in the bay and David got kicks to paint the primeknit. It’s way easier than ppl think

Last edited:
Enjoyed the pics. Nice work.
Fyi since you mentioned black 380.
Possible soon come.

These should match up with your list somehow

B is the only one I want.

Attachments

• adidas-yeezy-boost-380-unreleased-colorways-first-look-01.jpg
    adidas-yeezy-boost-380-unreleased-colorways-first-look-01.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,113
  • adidas-yeezy-boost-380-unreleased-colorways-first-look-02.jpg
    adidas-yeezy-boost-380-unreleased-colorways-first-look-02.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,406
If you hit on the adidas app does it automatically process payment and ship to you without you confirming?

Does it typically send you a notification if you haven’t been picked?

I think the app does send a notification as it also does if you didn’t win. Basically, after you sign up you don’t have to do anything else and when the draw ends you can just check your bank statement and order history to make sure.

Question: Can I get an opinion from those of you that copped the Yeezy Quantum QNTM. I can cop my size 8 right now for $570 is that a price worth copping? I’m torn I feel like we may never see the lifestyle version again?

Question: Can I get an opinion from those of you that copped the Yeezy Quantum QNTM. I can cop my size 8 right now for $570 is that a price worth copping? I’m torn I feel like we may never see the lifestyle version again?
That’s a question only you can answer. Depends on the value of $570 to you
That said, isn’t that a huge drop from when they released?

That’s a question only you can answer. Depends on the value of $570 to you
That said, isn’t that a huge drop from when they released?
Yeah definitely a big drop, that’s why I feel like grabbing em now. I guess more or less I was curious of those who got them if they liked the shoe?

Anyone else’s slides from Yeezy Supply got the “Your package has been delayed due to events beyond our control.” message from UPS?

I feel the same about the lifestyles, get’em now or wait for the drop next month.? The issue is if they drop the basketball version only then I’m sure the lifestyle price goes up.
Sz 9 about $680-700 right now

I feel the same about the lifestyles, get’em now or wait for the drop next month.? The issue is if they drop the basketball version only then I’m sure the lifestyle price goes up.
Sz 9 about $680-700 right now
I don’t think I’d be too upset if they only dropped basketball and not lifestyle. They look similar enough assuming I can scoop at retail

I don’t see them releasing any more lifestyles, I feel as if it will only be the basketball version. And even at that I feel as if they may not release next month because of COVID. I mean I’ve heard nothing else about a release and I doubt they are able to produce any more shoes during COVID so I feel like everything going forward will be delayed!

Back
Top Bottom