• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20200429_200616.jpg

How ****ing complicated is it to release a utility black colorway or a soft vision, or a blush colorway in the high? Don’t they know those colorways will sell really well? Instead we get a bizarre colorway that is likely going to sit. Idiotic.

Sit? They will sell out and even if they don't sell out in one day I doubt they care. Only "sneakerheads" care about how long it takes for a shoe to be unobtainable at retail. Anyway, really digging how funky the new 500s are.
Question, any of y’all have Quantums? Really about to pull the trigger and just wanna get the right size for the prices these joints going for. For 350 V2s I usually with size 7 for a slightly snug fit. My 700 V2s are 7.5 which is my TTS all my Jordans and Nike kicks are 7.5

I have QNTM (not BSKTBL) and I'd say they run a smidge larger than 350V2.

After wearing my Alvahs (indoors around the place), the snug fit goes away. So these shoes probably will fit perfect after breaking them in. I hope. Haha

I think the neoprene is a huge contributing factor. The laces didn't really do much.

anyone get their yeezy mnvn phosphor?

Item Received at StockX for Authentication.... I hope its the GA facility, or else I could be in for a long wait.

Killed my bone bid, change of heart on that colorway for now... Back to triple black FOG 1's and contemplating those got damned QNTM's too... Got dammit. Both from GOAT, though.

Only selling on StockX for a min...

edit: First purchase on GOAT complete - no fees or tax. :smokin

Last edited:
Pretty sure my Black static’s from the restock are gonna get canceled. Received shipping info last Friday and it hasn’t moved since. Just got my cloud whites that I ordered same day but 2 min earlier.

Pretty sure my Black static’s from the restock are gonna get canceled. Received shipping info last Friday and it hasn’t moved since. Just got my cloud whites that I ordered same day but 2 min earlier.

I think you're good.... The ADC / FedEx tracking has been fubar since covid.

Just arrived from Goat for $195 and I’m loving these! Now I’m getting rid of my salts which I hate with all my heart.
0289D4BD-9BEA-4EFB-B86F-5A8DBE581B75.jpeg

Hahaha.... Big turn on salts for me too, just dropped them off.... SOLD. They just didn't match with ****. How long of a turn around time on GOAT?

994ED330-FC88-4ECD-BE21-F65A7663840D.jpeg

7C7CBA0C-A74A-4E23-97F3-CD28880E6BAD.jpeg

Phosphor’s finally touched down. TTS fits better than I expected

Damn brosef congrats.... I can't effing wait... Arggghhhhhhh..... I went with my TTS 700 V1/2 size too.
Does the infinite laces come apart at that black piece or nah? Is that lace eyelet twisted?

Damn brosef congrats.... I can't effing wait... Arggghhhhhhh..... I went with my TTS 700 V1/2 size too.
Does the infinite laces come apart at that black piece or nah? Is that lace eyelet twisted?

Thanks. V1/2 size seems to fit well. A little snug on the upper, but plenty of room for the toes to breath

Infinite laces don't come apart at all. Seem to just be there for aesthetic reasons as the tongue is connected to the upper like a slip on. Laces are stretchy tho

Just arrived from Goat for $195 and I’m loving these! Now I’m getting rid of my salts which I hate with all my heart.
0289D4BD-9BEA-4EFB-B86F-5A8DBE581B75.jpeg
Nice! Can't wait for mine, same ordered from GOAT but still no tracking movement, hit or miss I guess since my Geode came in only in 2 days, oh well nice pick up anyways

Got these in hand today and to me they are pretty underwhelming in hand. Think it's the material they used on the upper and the way it looks and feels. Colorway is nice but the material used I'm not really a fan of.
CEFFC6EC-AB8E-4D26-8DB5-66CAD7D0F20C.jpeg

047139BD-E151-4203-B842-ED5CEB9ACD95.jpeg

46F74C0E-3101-4C7C-821B-93340CFB096B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom