• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ppl want olive yeezys and these might be that in person
This x100. I’ve wanted a pair of Olive 350s since the V1s. Of course, when they finally release something resembling Olive V2s, I take an L... Typical lol

These Sulfur joints look yellow more than olive. Would've helped if there were some early reviews for this sneaker, but it seems like nobody got them early :nerd:

went ahead and copped my tyrians on stock x for 25 over retail...don’t wanna deal with YS shenanigans right now when everybody is home quarantining. hardest time to cop anything in a minute

These Sulfur joints look yellow more than olive. Would've helped if there were some early reviews for this sneaker, but it seems like nobody got them early :nerd:

haha well this makes me feel a little better about my L... I have a DS pair of Semifrozens I have yet to wear so I definitely don’t need another yellow 350 haha

went ahead and copped my tyrians on stock x for 25 over retail...don’t wanna deal with YS shenanigans right now when everybody is home quarantining. hardest time to cop anything in a minute

i respect it but I just picked up my 3rd pair of slates at retail. Doubt these will be the hardest pair to get. I’ll put leg work in but can’t see me paying those ridiculous StockX fees

i respect it but I just picked up my 3rd pair of slates at retail. Doubt these will be the hardest pair to get. I’ll put leg work in but can’t see me paying those ridiculous StockX fees

you doing any dye customs?

and I know I may have jumped the gun but I’m looking at like ~$40 over retail + tax. Not the end of the world and was the only pair I really wanted this month.

Yea I’m weak I ended up scooping. Have a week off of work might as well be productive. Hope they come this week
45E65FCA-BEAB-464C-B7A3-ACA20BD4C5E3.jpeg
23EE4DDF-B8EE-4D69-9EA3-2DDD59BC9194.jpeg

safe to say I like 500 highs since I’m on my 3rd. Gonna have fun with this one

you doing any dye customs?

and I know I may have jumped the gun but I’m looking at like ~$40 over retail + tax. Not the end of the world and was the only pair I really wanted this month.
Yes sir I did a black pair for my bday. Have 1 slate, 1 black now 1 navy the second they touch down. But as far as pairs I’m looking forward to this month, I would say flint 13s at the top then b-ball’s (if they drop) lastly tyrians(I’m a sucker for 500 highs)

Attachments

• 1AED15DC-7107-438F-A003-53D89B5184F4.jpeg
    1AED15DC-7107-438F-A003-53D89B5184F4.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 599
  • D26427A6-4B60-4D73-81F7-9EC35A0AD2B2.jpeg
    D26427A6-4B60-4D73-81F7-9EC35A0AD2B2.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 710
Yes sir I did a black pair for my bday. Have 1 slate, 1 black now 1 navy the second they touch down. But as far as pairs I’m looking forward to this month, I would say flint 13s at the top then b-ball’s (if they drop) lastly tyrians(I’m a sucker for 500 highs)

thats fair. Bballs look great but idk im not too into them. I kind of want the triple black MNVNs but I have the phosphor and the strength is the color pop.Need more 500 low CWs lol

If azriels are navy I’m in. Zyons are dope. Looks like in hand looks during quarantine were few far since pairs couldn’t be backdoored. It’s gonna suck if they don’t drop a mass amount of B-ball’s before quarantine is over. The career resellers are going to descend when this is over

By the way still no shipping for my sulfur pair. Com’on uncle Savino put your boys to work!

The thread was dead in here for the release, so I assume there won’t be much shipping talk. I really look forward to seeing the sulfur in hand because they’re kind of a mysterious shoe that flew under the radar that no one has yet.

Back
Top Bottom