Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Gosh man, I've had way more than 3 pairs of Zebras but I never considered them good enough for what people were paying at the height of resell. Rage cops are for newbies IMHO. Waves are the neverending example people like to use for your argument but they are a total anomaly for the brand. No other OG Yeezy has been re-released apart from Yeezy day and that was not a re-release. But to each his own, we all count our funds how we have to.

I was anti resale for a long time and hated that’s what game became. I remember when u could just pick pairs up a year later from boutiques or mom and pops stores for either a deep discount or 50 max over retail. getting a shoe a week early ment paying $30 extra or 20 the night before. Now hype has made a $200 gr a $500 shoe in a week with an immediate sellout. I buy what I like, for example 500 highs and custom pairs I deem in need of an upgrade. I’m turning the blue in tyrians either olive or dark tan. Oh and while on quarantine a lot of yeezys are popping up left and right for retail or less even adidas are doing the exclusive access thing.

I was anti resale for a long time and hated that’s what game became. I remember when u could just pick pairs up a year later from boutiques or mom and pops stores for either a deep discount or 50 max over retail. getting a shoe a week early ment paying $30 extra or 20 the night before. Now hype has made a $200 gr a $500 shoe in a week with an immediate sellout. I buy what I like, for example 500 highs and custom pairs I deem in need of an upgrade. I’m turning the blue in tyrians either olive or dark tan. Oh and while on quarantine a lot of yeezys are popping up left and right for retail or less even adidas are doing the exclusive access thing.

I was retail or bust for ages but that was wayyyyyyy before current times. The amount time and effort required for retail on certain releases these days is the same as paying resell to me, especially if you wait until the undercutting begins.

These are dope as hell in person. I was hoping it was gonna be more olive in person when I entered the ADC draw and I’m glad they didn’t disappoint. its gonna be my go to fall season colorway.
974CFB50-7978-48E0-8E44-4ED3348F8328.jpeg
F5D9E40B-8C7C-4607-802F-921E8A91B0CA.jpeg

My pairs won’t be in till end of week to see in person but the black underlay contrast is making the heart grow fonder...

Nice color in person, but I forgot about the see through stripe. Not feeling that part
41B11FDB-F6B2-424A-85B1-2F1980D15B6A.jpeg
These are dope as hell in person. I was hoping it was gonna be more olive in person when I entered the ADC draw and I’m glad they didn’t disappoint. its gonna be my go to fall season colorway.
F5D9E40B-8C7C-4607-802F-921E8A91B0CA.jpeg
More of a light olive, here’s comparison to sages
818FCEB2-E8A3-4E65-8132-EB8CCB1407A0.jpeg

I like the solid outsole - just don't like the 350v2seethru.
PLEASE GIVE US MORE SOLID OUTSOLE 350s!!
Wish the Creams or Zebras had a solid white outsole. That yellowing is NO BUENO :smh:

I was looking at my Creams the other day and I forgot how clean and elegant the original knit was. I like the sulfur but they would be so much better without that see through stripe. That see through stripe has GOT TO GO.
When I start seeing old dudes begging in
350s it's time for me to drop off a shoe. Seen 2 in two days. ****s was fake and still looked better than the **** they've released since the new print/stripe. ****s officially jumped the shark. Maybe he should get with Nike and get us something decent again.

When I start seeing old dudes begging in
350s it's time for me to drop off a shoe. Seen 2 in two days. ****s was fake and still looked better than the **** they've released since the new print/stripe. ****s officially jumped the shark. Maybe he should get with Nike and get us something decent again.
What do you mean begging in 350s?

I thought "Sulfur" or sulphur was more of a yellow. These could easily have been called "Macha" as in matcha (green tea).

Now if only they had made that stripe reflective. Looks really nice anyways.

Back
Top Bottom