Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've been viewing the usual suspects on the Tube.
And all of them are saying stay TTS or if you are a half size, go up.
But those are based on the first lifestyle release and there are no half sizes back then.

Yeah this is the first I’m hearing of people saying they fit big

would go with your 700 v1 size or.5 up like the 350 v2

I’ve been Doing raffles for both. Hoping I hit TTS

if anything with the he’ll giving that 270effect and the toebox being sleek. I can’t imagine .5 up being crazy

adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “LMNTE”
Release Date: Fall 2020
$230

feature image

Reminds me of the Mauves just in a 380 form.

I have a few yeezy’s. Here’s a few just for reference.
grey gum 750’s= Sz9
OG zebra, bred, frozen yellow =Sz9.5
See through stripe 350 v2= Sz9
500’s sz9
Waves sz9

azael sz9. Fits very snug but feel like it will break in nicely.
Alvah Sz9.5, too big for my liking. After breaking in it’ll feel way too big.
Made a similar mistake with my wave runners. Started with a 9.5 but after wearing them a lot they felt like a 10. Sized back down to a 9, at first they felt snug (not as snug as the sz 9 Azael) and now they feel perfect.

QNTM lifestyle I went with a 9 because I knew a 10 would be too big. I figured if the 9 was too small I could always take the insole out for some comfort. They ended up being the most comfortable right out of the box. The toe box is spacious and, you can move your toes. Can’t do that with the azaels lol. A 9.5 in QNTM’s would’ve been too big.

hope it helps.
5A377AFA-9EB0-436F-81F2-73EE9C8FD2B1.jpeg

I have a few yeezy’s. Here’s a few just for reference.
grey gum 750’s= Sz9
OG zebra, bred, frozen yellow =Sz9.5
See through stripe 350 v2= Sz9
500’s sz9
Waves sz9

azael sz9. Fits very snug but feel like it will break in nicely.
Alvah Sz9.5, too big for my liking. After breaking in it’ll feel way too big.
Made a similar mistake with my wave runners. Started with a 9.5 but after wearing them a lot they felt like a 10. Sized back down to a 9, at first they felt snug (not as snug as the sz 9 Azael) and now they feel perfect.

QNTM lifestyle I went with a 9 because I knew a 10 would be too big. I figured if the 9 was too small I could always take the insole out for some comfort. They ended up being the most comfortable right out of the box. The toe box is spacious and, you can move your toes. Can’t do that with the azaels lol. A 9.5 in QNTM’s would’ve been too big.

hope it helps.
5A377AFA-9EB0-436F-81F2-73EE9C8FD2B1.jpeg
This is great info and as someone picky about sizing (see any of my previous posts about Azaels) I really appreciate it. Going for Bariums TTS

I want a pair for sure, but I won’t be going super hard for the Bariums, but when the Quantums release in September, I will be going all out.

Current resale prices ($400’ish for size 10) lead me to believe there are going to be a lot of pairs released.

I honestly haven't seen any good pics of the QNTMs with jeans/pants. Most of the pics that look good are with shorts :nerd:

Hmmmmmm. I'm an 8 in 350v2 and Jordan 1 - could probably go up to 8.5 with the 350v2 :rolleyes
Trying to decide whether to enter size 8 or 7.5 for the Bariums.
I'd go tts if I were u, if I went half down on my qntms they'd hurt. Remember, this is essentially a bball shoe. They fit snuggish.

Back
Top Bottom