• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1593089603566.jpeg

Been a minute since I've been on NT. Good luck fellas. Heard multiple user jig is limited now. Adidas and Nike always screwing manual users over smh.

This feels like another release where Adidas releases something interesting that I actually want, and it’ll be unattainable and an instant sell out. Three years of teasing this damn model and they can’t release these in large numbers? Three. Years. Adidas could double the stock numbers on these and it would still sell out. How long are they going to tease this ****ing model?

Yeezy is Adidas’ lifeline for brand hype at this point so they kind of have to make things limited. Especially after 4D hype died quite hard and they ran NMDs and UBs into the ground. Yeezy is the only thing keeping the brand afloat, in terms of sneaker hype. Not saying I like this but it does make sense why they would do this.

Didnt even enter 1 raffle because I'm tired. Let's see if I can get past splash. They waited too long to release these; I'm not even that excited anymore and as mentioned I'm sure they made 30 of these for the splash drop just to **** with us :lol:

I keep clicking "Available Sizes" and it's messing with my anxiety lol. Need to know what to look for when I can select a damn size.

YS won’t load for me and the adidas app isn’t working. What a joke. lol.

Once again adidas is hellbent I’m NOT selling me a pair of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom