Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got my QNTMs in today. Going to avoid using the term "TTS" since it seems most people have a different "TTS". So I'm just going to say I went with my Yeezy700 sizing and they fit just like my Yeezy 700s length wise. These definitely feel more wide than the 700s in the arch area though.
My Yeezy 700s are half size down from my 350v2. If I went with my 350v2 sizing, I think it would've been too long.

I’m lazy and have a normal/skinny foot so I just get 9.5 everything, QNTMs included. waiting to see how they fit. getting greedy, wish I got the foam runners

And to end the conversation from a few days ago about whether the Bariums are Basketball or Lifestyle or mixture. Here's the label:

QNTMBARIUMBSKTBL.jpg

My SX seller shipped the Barium despite them still being the lowest price sold. Good man, woman, person or backdoor boutique... thanx.

Regarding the foam runner... Sorry, it’s gotta be black/charcoal or nothing for me. Anything else is getting flipped like a foreclosure...

Barium’s shipped from ADC today. They’ll be here next Wednesday. Waiting for shipping confirmation for my son’s pair. I wasn’t gonna get him a pair but decided to try and go for it and only waited for like 5 minutes. Went thru the checkout via PayPal and it went thru. I was surprised cuz I’ve never hit Yeezy’s on ADC. It was a good day yesterday.

Edit: my son’s pair shipped today as well.

Last edited:
My SX seller shipped the Barium despite them still being the lowest price sold. Good man, woman, person or backdoor boutique... thanx.

Regarding the foam runner... Sorry, it’s gotta be black/charcoal or nothing for me. Anything else is getting flipped like a foreclosure...

I went the eBay route. I made an offer and used a 10% off promotion they have going on, paid a bill over retail. Before they go up

Damn just got tracking for bariums , says they’re coming from PA (I’m in Ohio) and will be here Sunday ?

I’ll believe it when I see it lol

Back
Top Bottom