Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas App fellers.

Restocks of Yeezys.

Im used to adidas dishing it out in waves so we shall see .

nothing for me yet

Bought the Zyons off the Adidas website on the 18th. Tracking number created, zero movement since then. :frown:

15C6E6DA-6016-4DC8-991D-1E823731204E.png
15C6E6DA-6016-4DC8-991D-1E823731204E.png

Bought the Zyons off the Adidas website on the 18th. Tracking number created, zero movement since then. :frown:
I called Adidas yesterday, because I have the same issue.

The shoes are currently in the warehouse and are waiting to be picked up by FedEx.

I called Adidas yesterday, because I have the same issue.

The shoes are currently in the warehouse and are waiting to be picked up by FedEx.
I chatted with customer support just now. They told me that if they're not out of the warehouse after 10 business days they'd have to issue a refund. Not sure how true that is, never ordered off the Adidas website before.

I chatted with customer support just now. They told me that if they're not out of the warehouse after 10 business days they'd have to issue a refund. Not sure how true that is, never ordered off the Adidas website before.
That would certainly suck, since I’m on business day 7 now of no movement besides label created. Hope they ship within the next three days.

Never call ADC before you are certain that the order is lost... if there is any chance they are just behind, just wait it out.

Calling flags it as a customer satisfaction issue and starts the cancellation clock.

Never call ADC before you are certain that the order is lost... if there is any chance they are just behind, just wait it out.

Calling flags it as a customer satisfaction issue and starts the cancellation clock.

+1 on never calling ADC about a delay. I contacted them to find out what was taking my green glows so long to ship. Few days later order cancelled.

i assume this applies to support through chat as well?

Back
Top Bottom