Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FYI when ordering from StockX
2C161B29-F217-40F3-B75D-6050721D7708.jpeg

They've been pumping this out for a min now. Goes out once or twice a week during the last month if you have a pending order.

There is a cashapp promo going on now. Up to $50 off. Basically can get the zyons for a bit over retail depending on size.

goat.jpg

Mists are the best 380 model that have dropped so far.
theyre great, nice buy

Thanks guys

After looking briefly through this thread and seeing how they were on sale a few months back and resale is nonexistent, I can't rock them. Going to cancel my order cause I can only rock shoes that are limited, have high resale value, and are hyped up. Thanks.

They've been pumping this out for a min now. Goes out once or twice a week during the last month if you have a pending order.

i bought the LBJ MVP 7s on July 4 and received them July 13 (6 business days from start to finish) and no delay email. Apparently everyone’s experiences differ. I ordered the zyons last friday and the seller shipped next day. We’ll see when i get mine

i bought the LBJ MVP 7s on July 4 and received them July 13 (6 business days from start to finish) and no delay email. Apparently everyone’s experiences differ. I ordered the zyons last friday and the seller shipped next day. We’ll see when i get mine

Most likely a geographical advantage. My last two orders shipped from Tempe, AZ even though there is a facility here in GA.

Okay if that's how you feel but regardless if the mists had no hype or not limited I still feel that it is a very underrated shoe. Most people just hate it because it's not limited or unpopular with most people. I like it and it's in my normal yeezy rotation behind the zebra's which is my beaters

Re-opened my eBay account because I'm about to get rid of some stuff and was reminded that I sold some Turtle Dove 350s on release day back in 2015. Before they was even called the Turtledoves. Probably my most hype manual cop ever :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 7.26.36 PM.png

Remember I was moving for grad school and I used that money to buy a bunch of Ikea furniture. Now that I'm on my feet I kind of wish I kept them. Not because the resale value is 2x that now. But because I never even really got to experience owning them. To the point that I forgot I even had them, 5 years later.

Feel like a mom who gave up a baby for adoption and now is wondering what the memories would have been like :lol:

Re-opened my eBay account because I'm about to get rid of some stuff and was reminded that I sold some Turtle Dove 350s on release day back in 2015. Before they was even called the Turtledoves. Probably my most hype manual cop ever :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 7.26.36 PM.png

Remember I was moving for grad school and I used that money to buy a bunch of Ikea furniture. Now that I'm on my feet I kind of wish I kept them. Not because the resale value is 2x that now. But because I never even really got to experience owning them. To the point that I forgot I even had them, 5 years later.

Feel like a mom who gave up a baby for adoption and now is wondering what the memories would have been like :lol:
I feel like things were easier to cop manual back then. I remember I was able to cop 3 pairs of the Top 3 Jordan 1s. I returned one pair to NDC after a month of rocking it, I sold one pair for $200 and I sold the other for $250. This was back then when nobody cared for them and their resell was peanut prices. Looking at today I could’ve had almost 2K alone in value.

I feel like things were easier to cop manual back then. I remember I was able to cop 3 pairs of the Top 3 Jordan 1s. I returned one pair to NDC after a month of rocking it, I sold one pair for $200 and I sold the other for $250. This was back then when nobody cared for them and their resell was peanut prices. Looking at today I could’ve had almost 2K alone in value.

Yeah, simpler times. Bot era was still in its infancy. Back when if you had the footsite links and the free time, you was good. None of this loading up OOS nonsense.

Remember on that Yeezy drop nobody knew what to expect because it was the first 350 release, and nobody could get a clear answer on the actual drop time. I just happened to log on my computer at the exact time of the shock drop and checked out with ease. Didn't even seem like a big deal since everybody was still infatuated with the 750 at that time

The bot thing and reselling is getting out of hand. I wish companies would do more to curb bots. There seems to be way more people in to sneaker culture than before as well, and much of that is reselling. There used to be more secrets, and more tricks, more websites that were less known, but now everyone knows everything. If there’s a successful method, rest assured everyone will hear about it on YouTube from the resell channels and on Twitter.

The bot thing and reselling is getting out of hand. I wish companies would do more to curb bots. There seems to be way more people in to sneaker culture than before as well, and much of that is reselling. There used to be more secrets, and more tricks, more websites that were less known, but now everyone knows everything. If there’s a successful method, rest assured everyone will hear about it on YouTube from the resell channels and on Twitter.

tune in to Rozko for the latest drop info!!

Anyone get access? My cousin just sent me this
Yeah, simpler times. Bot era was still in its infancy. Back when if you had the footsite links and the free time, you was good. None of this loading up OOS nonsense.

Remember on that Yeezy drop nobody knew what to expect because it was the first 350 release, and nobody could get a clear answer on the actual drop time. I just happened to log on my computer at the exact time of the shock drop and checked out with ease. Didn't even seem like a big deal since everybody was still infatuated with the 750 at that time

I remember failing miserably on the turtle doves but won the shattered backboards and treated them like a Consolation prize. Now shattereds are doing turtle dove numbers. The sneaker world is so different today then when it was back then. The market today for Yeezy v1s are the goofiest market out there now though. They command a certain price brand new. But used there’s no consistency.

I remember failing miserably on the turtle doves but won the shattered backboards and treated them like a Consolation prize. Now shattereds are doing turtle dove numbers. The sneaker world is so different today then when it was back then. The market today for Yeezy v1s are the goofiest market out there now though. They command a certain price brand new. But used there’s no consistency.

One thing I can say is that I be in and out of the sneaker game depending on my life. Seems like the game is always in flux, and always in crisis. It's just a different crisis every couple of years. I remember back then people complaining about Jordan and those Retro Remasters they used to transition to a higher price point on everything and talks of the sneaker game being dead, and of a lack of creativity from these companies. Now it's boom times again. I'm sure we will cycle back to another sneaker recession soon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom