Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im gonnna sound super elitist and judgmental but V2 look awful on most people. Making them more available created the collateral consequence of people who can’t dress rocking them. I apologize for those sentences

I might be one of those people but i dont give a 💩. I wear what i like and what’s comfortable to me (no hard feelings)

StockX is weird been gettn emailed about the convid and delays and said i should get my RF oats mid aug. got a email from ups Today they coming in tomorrow. How does ups handle shipping with stockX?
Ordered yeezy zebras off StockX on the 7th,
been stuck on “ en route to StockX “ since the 10th. Emailed them over 7 times and kept gettting generic emails
Finally did a chargeback today, don’t care if they suspend my account permanently, waiting almost a
Month for shoes is unacceptable for a company doing billions in revenue
Gonna use goat from now on

I wish these were real and would’ve dropped
22654C88-19D4-4913-9FB7-C61F087257C3.jpeg

Im gonnna sound super elitist and judgmental but V2 look awful on most people. Making them more available created the collateral consequence of people who can’t dress rocking them. I apologize for those sentences

Don't be afraid to speak your mind man, i don't agree but my thoughts on people dressing is in disagreement, as i don't see most of what yall think is a bad look as a bad look

Reactions: JPS
im kinda in the same boat bro. Decent waist and legs but have tree-trunk thighs 🤦🏽‍♂️. Shorts/joggers/sweats work better for me. Cant do slim pants, regular jeans dont really fit, and relaxed are sometimes sloppy looking.

the amount of tailoring I have to get done to get a decent pair of pants is a shame lol and even after tailoring some paints just don’t sit on the V2s very well. I have less of an issue with higher shoes though.

They didn't charge me tax (I think that varies by state), but I still feel like that extra $26 bucks is A LOT. Especially when GOAT only charging $12 for everything. But people be acting with the prices on GOAT

But I would say if you looking to cop anything, keep an eye on it between now and when they announce another stimulus check sometime this week, cuz soon as congress does that, the prices on everything jumping back up, since resellers gon know everybody got checks coming in and looking to splurge

What is this narrative y'all have built that everyone is spending stimulus and unemployment money on shoes? Like where is that info coming from....

What is this narrative y'all have built that everyone is spending stimulus and unemployment money on shoes? Like where is that info coming from....

Bruh, I'm not playing this game :lol:

While there are some people struggling out there right now (especially those who lost really good/high paying jobs and UI +$600/w isn't enough), but lets not act like there's not plenty of people out there right now who with this UI +$600 haven't been making more money than they've seen at before. You got plenty of people who was working minimum wage jobs making $1200 a month before taxes now making and additional $2400/mo right now. Of course there's going to be people splurging and buying things they've always wanted but couldn't afford. Also a lot of people who decided that this new money can be used as seed money to flip stuff like hype shoes for extra bread (I ain't mad at them either). You think it's just coincidental that the sneaker market goes ham as soon as those enhancced UI checks start going out?

Literally every single sneaker graph (Jordan, Yeezy, Nike SB) on StockX look like this one for the Bred IVs

97OmE6S.png

That's not to say that poor people are spending "all their money on shoes" (cuz I know that where you trying to take this) its to say that A LOT more people have disposable income that they don't usually have and a lot of free time on their hands, so a lot of expensive stuff been hard to get since March. See: Nintendo Switches/accessories as well if you want another example. Don't play with me man.

Teach me

Could just be a coincidence, but all the sneakers I had on my watchlist completely shot up once the $1,200 stimulus went out along with the $600 extra unemployment.

Bruh, I'm not playing this game :lol:

While there are some people struggling out there right now (especially those who lost really good/high paying jobs and UI +$600/w isn't enough), but lets not act like there's not plenty of people out there right now who with this UI +$600 haven't been making more money than they've seen at before. You got plenty of people who was working minimum wage jobs making $1200 a month before taxes now making and additional $2400/mo right now. Of course there's going to be people splurging and buying things they've always wanted but couldn't afford. Also a lot of people who decided that this new money can be used as seed money to flip stuff like hype shoes for extra bread (I ain't mad at them either). You think it's just coincidental that the sneaker market goes ham as soon as those enhancced UI checks start going out?

Literally every single sneaker graph (Jordan, Yeezy, Nike SB) on StockX look like this one for the Bred IVs

97OmE6S.png

That's not to say that poor people are spending "all their money on shoes" (cuz I know that where you trying to take this) its to say that A LOT more people have disposable income that they don't usually have and a lot of free time on their hands, so a lot of expensive stuff been hard to get since March. See: Nintendo Switches/accessories as well if you want another example. Don't play with me man.

I think you just want an excuse to s*** on poor people. The net worth of American billionaires went up 30% during this crisis and you're worried about what unemployed people are doing with their money. There is no data to prove that lower income individuals account for the surge of sneaker sales and Nintendo Switches but there is a plenty of data showing that the rich have only gotten richer during this whole situation. The hypebeast/sneakerworld is very small in the grand scheme of things, I think y'all forget it's not everyone's dream to own exclusive sneakers for every 1 person using their money to buy a pair of shoes there's 100,000 people trying to feed their family and pay rent.

ya. goodbye to doubling up on waves for a while, they’re the highest they’ve been since they originally dropped. GRs are near impossible to get too

Glad i copped a pair and hit everytime they've released since the 1st release LOL...Still beating up my first pair from the OG drop and they still look damn good, got a pair on ice and held on to rest knowing they would jump back up again at some point....just unloaded the rest of them cpl weeks ago....Timing!!!

Glad i copped a pair and hit everytime they've released since the 1st release LOL...Still beating up my first pair from the OG drop and they still look damn good, got a pair on ice and held on to rest knowing they would jump back up again at some point....just unloaded the rest of them cpl weeks ago....Timing!!!

you lucky dog. in need of another 9.5, just gonna wait for the next drop/inevitable price drop on the ones out now

Back
Top Bottom