Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m sure there’s plenty of successful black Adidas employees in their corporate circle. Why does race have to come into play here? Not a fan of his at all and I wouldn’t be a fan of his if he was white or black. Also do you know his direct background / how he made it to his position at Adidas? How do you know he didn’t bust his *** to get where he got? Really stupid comment IMO .

Spoken like a true white guy. And also someone very misinformed about adidas corporate.

Parlayed a pair of MNVN Bone 700s into the Orange pair I actually wanted

E788C7EF-BEDC-4B7A-9987-F35915551772.jpeg

Joints too spicy in person 🔥🔥🔥
looks more orange than i thought, these are nice.

I’m sure there’s plenty of successful black Adidas employees in their corporate circle. Why does race have to come into play here? Not a fan of his at all and I wouldn’t be a fan of his if he was white or black. Also do you know his direct background / how he made it to his position at Adidas? How do you know he didn’t bust his *** to get where he got? Really stupid comment IMO .
If you think that black employees at adidas or Nike corporate have even remotely the same opportunities as their white co-workers you are incredibly misinformed. A quick google search of either company will bring up numerous reports of employees that have experienced racial discrimination.

According to actual black adidas employees, that’s not really the case

1596934546692.gif

Back
Top Bottom