Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Can't wait for Arzareth's this weekend.

IMG_9778.JPG

I swore off yeezys a while ago.....but these are making it extremely hard to stick to that sentiment.

Why did they do infinity laces for these lol

I'm thinking it's because you don't really need to tie these to make them tight. I'm not sure though. I have the Alvah's but have not worn them yet.
Plus it looks like you'll have to cut the infinity laces to swap them?

Also guys I got an existential question to ask rn: do you approve the basketball shorts over sports leggings combo that kanye wore a good while ago sporting the v2 breds?? Cause I often "mimick" (not really, me dressing like that dates back to a pre-worn by Kanye period) the style and I'll sometimes get people confused, hence why i wanna know if the outfit makes me look like a dude playing basket-yoga or stuff.

Also guys I got an existential question to ask rn: do you approve the basketball shorts over sports leggings combo that kanye wore a good while ago sporting the v2 breds?? Cause I often "mimick" (not really, me dressing like that dates back to a pre-worn by Kanye period) the style and I'll sometimes get people confused, hence why i wanna know if the outfit makes me look like a dude playing basket-yoga or stuff.
no

what do you think existential means

do not speak ill off the MNVNs or the blue oats sir
to bring it full circle. around the year 2000 i was on a pilgrimage in italy and this dude from our group legit did the same thing to those sesames w/ a pair of 574. had me contemplating doing it to my af1 lmao

to bring it full circle. around the year 2000 i was on a pilgrimage in italy and this dude from our group legit did the same thing to those sesames w/ a pair of 574. had me contemplating doing it to my af1 lmao

Those aren't Sesames though. That's a pair of Creams that have been beat up so bad they now look like Sesames

Back
Top Bottom