Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Feels bad when everyone hit the v3 except me. Seen at least a couple of my dudes with w's in their IG stories. Guess I shouldn't complain when Nike treated me well last week

Feels bad when everyone hit the v3 except me. Seen at least a couple of my dudes with w's in their IG stories. Guess I shouldn't complain when Nike treated me well last week
struck out on every v3 - and I have put in a lot of work for all there drops

Looking Like My Lady Hit On 2 Pairs For Me Today On SNS And Confirmed. :wow:

Might Have Her Stop And Play The Lotto 🤔

She Definitely Getting That PeeWee Longway When She Gets Home Tho :evil:
Lol hello ladies
4C6B1B2E-E94B-4959-8ABF-29EA1171EAB1.gif

I'll eat this L if they do the releases like this from here on out, out at least until Botters figure out this app too. But yeah, take the bulk off Yeezy Supply until y'all can fix it.

Good to see everywhere I look today a bunch of people eating, cuz that lets me know my time to win some fire from Adidas will come soon.

Now excuse me while I figure out what I'll be selling this weekend when I strike out on the QNTMS too :lol:

I haven’t gotten any Ws on V3s either. They could’ve you know, increased stock numbers by now?

Same thing happened to me this past weekend with the AJ4 Unions. Felt left out and definitely salty after taking that L.

Took a W earlier on Packers before my first class started, it's Tuesday still nothing from adidas announcing the QNTM

Anyone else having issues on feature? Trying to sign up my wife, but it gives errors that says there's a decline or previous transaction, but I didn't sign her up yet. Tried switching cards too and nada.

Welp, guess I have my entry for the OG QNTMs in there at least. Hope ADC made these plentiful this time around. But if not, at least resell will drop from the 700 something people were charging on goat a few months ago.

Y are the prices on these going back up, was hoping to double up if they hit mid to low $300s

Back
Top Bottom