Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Literally entered 21 raffles for these and hit 1, lost on YS, lost on Confirmed.

Mad grateful to hit even once, but this just seems like A LOT of work to have to do to get my money from my pockets to Adidas. I might bow out for a bit (until Bred 350s)

1/1 Just woke up to this and I was expecting to take an L, I just joined the raffe with 6 hours to go. I seriously have no idea how I won been taking L's the past few drops and last time I was able to win was the desert sage's 20200905_092511.jpg

Last edited:
this is such bull**** by adc
they had all the time in the world to mass produce these, but they decided to show us the middle finger.
I'm so ****ing over this limited ****. Will try for the Bred restock in December and that's it. Wanted these so bad, since we first saw them in public.

“Hard Luck” :smh:. ***holes.

Word... wifey wasn't feeling that lmaf notification popping up on her phone at all.

When I show serious desire to cop she gets a lil worked up too...

I'm not mad at the drop but Adidas gets a double up for that.. :emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:

at least with confirmed YE can see how much money he is leaving on the table by making these shoes so freaking limited

Back
Top Bottom