Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Struck out on YS & the Confirmed raffle and was just now scrolling through my emails & saw I won BSTN raffle 2am last night. Nice surprise. They give you 48-hours to check out.
FA923E0E-CEF4-498B-8114-677AF7605E31.jpeg
It was a little over retail after converting Euro price to USD but it was still a no brainer nonetheless. This is the first international raffle I’ve ever won after years of various nonstop attempts.

Damn didn't even think to enter BSTN. I can never get into their site. That or I forget that Nike does that BS where they don't ship overseas so I've just kinda been neglecting EU sites at this point even for adidas shoes.

I really thought these were gonna get put out by the 100’s of thousands. Looks like more L’s than W’s.
The azareths were plentiful around here which makes me think they’ll keep dropping in price, I hope anyway.

what i need 2 pair of QNTM’s for? Really don’t need the bariums.

this has been going on for decades. This isn’t some new phenomenon. Where have you been. Boutiques backdoor merchandise to “preferred” clientele all the time.

preferred clientele is different from hoarding it themselves and getting rid of it for profit instead of suggested retail. it still gets to hands of customers which isn't a big deal if customer supports the actual boutique. problem is i see most hoarding for themselves. why do that when they need customers to keep their business afloat?

how you know it's super low? i was there on the dot when casually browsing and poof all sizes gone. all sizes were avail when i click the page. wth

Back
Top Bottom