Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Bright Blue. 2021. Not my bag, some people will like them for a summer shoe or something.
B2171764-7EF7-4107-B428-BE49DD22B05E.jpeg
tenor.gif

That wash out process will most likely lighten them up a lot hopefully the dye stays

It did lighten up and I made a few mistakes so I'm gonna do a 2nd dye dip with a color combo. I used synthetic this time around so the plastic strip and midsole took really well. Mistakes made and lessons learned, I had the temp on the stove to high, I had a hard time getting the shoes to actually stay submerged as a result one of the bottom soles is still pretty white. I also learned i have to rinse the inside of the shoe off more not doing so caused me to have to wash them twice which took alot more dye out. So I bought some extra tools in order to eliminate those issues, as always everything's trial and error and im happy but not satisfied. I know I can't paint these bcuz I'll lose the 3m so im not opposed to them being light color

For ppl who have all yeezy models, whats the most comfiest one?

Need to get a new model, all I have is 350,500, and 700

V3 is deff not more cozy then qntm lol

Not fresh out of the box. But a broken in v3 makes you forget they don’t have boost. Qntms out of box weren’t anything to write home about. I’m sure they’ll get better but I’m only 3 wears in to them vs the 25+ in my azaels but I don’t see qntms ever getting that comfortable.

Last edited:
380's definitely on top with the ergonomic design.

Has anyone looked under their 380 Peppers? The areas where the glue is found. Found anything unusual? I'll try to get a pic.

Back
Top Bottom