Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
USPS? Your package is just going to show up at some point man...Count on it...

I’ve gotten packages delivered and haven’t gotten delivery notice until days later...
When you click the tracking on the app it shows fedex logo but when you heck the actual tracking it’s a USPS tracking and shows parcel select not smartpost

the tracking doesn’t exist on fedex in general so that’s why I’m confused they would send the absolute slowest service via USPS. It’s always been fedex for me and group too. The app said arrive by today

When you click the tracking on the app it shows fedex logo but when you heck the actual tracking it’s a USPS tracking and shows parcel select not smartpost

the tracking doesn’t exist on fedex in general so that’s why I’m confused they would send the absolute slowest service via USPS. It’s always been fedex for me and group too. The app said arrive by today

FEDEX will deliver it to your USPS location and then they’ll deliver it to you...It’s like the UPS SurePost or whatever it is...USPS is THE worst...It'll just show up at random and don’t count on getting any updates at all...

I made nice with my USPS carrier a while ago for this reason...ADC has done this to me in the past...He texts me when there’s a package and I just grab it from his when he’s in my area...Maybe get with your carrier and let him / her know you’ve got something coming via FEDEX...I’m sure they won’t mind giving you a shout when they have it...

1EF54948-B169-40A4-84F0-4BCC407E99D0.jpeg

Any ideas on how to fix this crease in the side smh

I have quite a few pairs of V2’s and TTS fit me in every pair. Even my OG Beluga’s. Maybe some of you just don’t know your true size . Who knows.
I agree. I am tts on the V2s. I don’t have to size up on any shoe, Nike, Adidas or Reebok besides the 700 V1.

FEDEX will deliver it to your USPS location and then they’ll deliver it to you...It’s like the UPS SurePost or whatever it is...USPS is THE worst...It'll just show up at random and don’t count on getting any updates at all...

I made nice with my USPS carrier a while ago for this reason...ADC has done this to me in the past...He texts me when there’s a package and I just grab it from his when he’s in my area...Maybe get with your carrier and let him / her know you’ve got something coming via FEDEX...I’m sure they won’t mind giving you a shout when they have it...
My tracking says the opposite of being smartpost

straight up usps but either way that’s fine, idc how long it takes I just want em to finally update as shippes

only 350 I care about after missing years ago when everyone else on here ATE

Anyone else with tracking from ADC on the 350s from usps but zero scans or movement? :smh:

everyone else saying fedex etc so I’m lost

I ordered from FNL. Shipped Saturday vis USPS and all I got now is running late. About to run to my moms crib in a second to check and see if it showed up today.

I have a pair of Fire Red 4s that were supposed to be delivered via USPS last Tuesday that are still "In Transit, Arriving Late" 9 days later.

My JD/Finishline pairs probably won't be here until January at the current rate.

My FNL pair just keeps getting pushed back...Originally scheduled for today, now says the 15th 😂...

It’s just the time of year coupled with the COVID crush for online sales fellas...Be patient, deliveries will get to us...

I have a pair of Fire Red 4s that were supposed to be delivered via USPS last Tuesday that are still "In Transit, Arriving Late" 9 days later.

My JD/Finishline pairs probably won't be here until January at the current rate.

At this rate I won't even check anymore now. Sheesh!

When opened my ADC Breds yesterday and saw the tag attached with a piece of string I gave them the quick side eye 😂...Like wtf is that?

Haven’t bought a pair of Yeezy’s since the Static Black 350’s so I don’t know if this has been around for a while or not...Caught me off guard for sure...

Back
Top Bottom