• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
69A9317A-DEF7-4F66-AD70-97F7A65E4287.jpeg

I got shipping details and shows V3s would be delivered tomorrow, talk about fast S/H. Really looking forward to the foams tomorrow, i know is gonna b bot city but worth the try.

I know I’ve been out of the loop, why are people paying so much resale for those goofy *** foam clog runners, am I missing something?! They look like some cheap cult attire 😳

Last edited:
If Adidas really re-releasing belugas and yellow hu's then you know for sure they're in some deep doodoo and trying to get back any hype share from Nike. As someone who paid resell for my belugas, idk how to feel but I wouldn't mind a double up for retail I guess. Adidas needs to change up the SKU or something so that the older versions are differentiated on secondary platforms. Kinda like how JB's AJ1 royal has all different years specified. 2001/2013/2017, etc. No way someone should be buying zebras and getting the yellow sole ones or even worse, the UB1.0 3M and getting the newer joke of a release.

If Adidas really re-releasing belugas and yellow hu's then you know for sure they're in some deep doodoo and trying to get back any hype share from Nike. As someone who paid resell for my belugas, idk how to feel but I wouldn't mind a double up for retail I guess. Adidas needs to change up the SKU or something so that the older versions are differentiated on secondary platforms. Kinda like how JB's AJ1 royal has all different years specified. 2001/2013/2017, etc. No way someone should be buying zebras and getting the yellow sole ones or even worse, the UB1.0 3M and getting the newer joke of a release.

Forums are ganing traction tho

Last edited:
I just got my ash pearls and I’m a little disappointed with the stripe. It looks distorted because in the middle of the shoe, the laces stretch the stripe. I probably wear my 350s tighter than the average person to avoid the heel slip.

has anyone noticed this on any of the ash pairs?

I just got my ash pearls and I’m a little disappointed with the stripe. It looks distorted because in the middle of the shoe, the laces stretch the stripe. I probably wear my 350s tighter than the average person to avoid the heel slip.

has anyone noticed this on any of the ash pairs?
I noticed that in a lot of pictures not all but some the middle of the stripe is fkked

I'm all for the re-releases. It's good for those of us who actually like sneakers. I own the Belugas and would love to see others get a chance at getting them again without having to pay resale. Anything to make resellers kick rocks and lower the resale prices is all good to me.

Adidas needs to re-release the 350v1s :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom