Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow, entered and went back to sleep lol. Woke back up to this...was expecting an L

B9DC1D89-32CB-4077-860F-050B6B07D259.jpeg

W & L at the same damn time... :rofl:

Pretty thirsty for next week's deliveries! 4 pairs of foams, Pre-days and Bacons.

0A0358C1-E569-47B0-A620-45556C0AAAAC.jpeg

Didn't think I had much of a chance. So not disappointed except in how messed up the Confirmed draw was.

time to go buy a Jordan ive always wanted from the mid 2000s on eBay - I enjoy shopping for things I can actually buy and that hype kids dont go crazy over.

The L’s I can live with but it was the hoops I had to go through just to get into the drawing that pissed me off.

Got to pick my size on YS, then got hit with “your session has expired” when I went to click purchase.

Woke up at 5:30 for nothing... tried to just ****ing enter the draw for 20 min then gave up it didn’t even let me in

same for me and my size wasn’t even available until the last 3-4 mins. My size popped up and let me register. Still didn’t win lol

W on sands off confirmed but i had to go back in & enter on both c/w again in diff sizes cause it wasnt showing as entered after I actually did on both for my size & got the screen that i had :smh:

YS was a meme as usual, havent seen past waiting room since aliens

I'm all for the re-releases. It's good for those of us who actually like sneakers. I own the Belugas and would love to see others get a chance at getting them again without having to pay resale. Anything to make resellers kick rocks and lower the resale prices is all good to me.

Adidas needs to re-release the 350v1s :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Again, yea I don’t care if they drop it again but now I paid 550 for a shoe that’s gonna re-release. At least make that thing different on the secondary platforms is what I’m saying. Just like how the different Jordan OG color ways are differentiated. It’s whatever though I’ll gladly double up on belugas if it’s true

Back
Top Bottom