Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got runners in from confirmed waiting on kyanites and v2 creams these joints are comfortable
F73AFC63-753D-46E1-AA30-EE790AD2F7A7.jpeg

Attachments

• E4E46E4F-D22E-4F6E-920C-7AE8CE7FBFD0.jpeg
    E4E46E4F-D22E-4F6E-920C-7AE8CE7FBFD0.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 120
Did anyone get the Desert Boots? I'm hoping the resale price goes down but I'm not really sure they will- seems super low stock numbers.

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-V2-00.jpg

For those that didn't get Statics or Creams.

Mesh with additional perforations for breathability?

Last edited:
My basketballs don't glow. I may have got GOT off the bay. And if there is supposed to be 3m under the tpu; it's barely visible.
No. All of the ones with a TPU upper.
I believe so. I have all the QNTMS except the sea foam color and the only ones that glow are the frozen blue BSKTBALL AND FROZEN BLUE QNTM. I don’t think the OG glows but I’ll check when I get home.

Last edited:
My first pair arrived yesterday.

Only took a quick snap for a friend. They are gorgeous, though.

If you are considering, they still fit very small like the older pairs.

I wear a 13 in 500's so I bought the same for this boot and it was the right call. I go 12 in 350 and prefer 12.5 in 700 V1/V2 & 450. Also go 13 in 700 V3.

desert boots.JPG

I went up a full size and they fit perfect. My feet my be a little out of the ordinary, because half size up on 380s are way too tight, but everyone I heard said go up a full size on the boots and it works for me. Photos don't show the color properly. Looks too royal, but in real life, it's a little softer. It's more similar to the official images than actual photographs.
btonfoot.jpg
profilebt.jpg

Anyone have issues with the traction on the bottom of the Yeezy 700V2 models peeling away from the midsole on the sides? I wear my Vantas a decent amount and today I felt a piece slipping so I looked at the bottom and the traction pads embedded in the sole are getting de-glued :wow:

Attachments

• FAFB9C2C-3E21-4139-AE71-B71A5B1545D5.jpeg
    FAFB9C2C-3E21-4139-AE71-B71A5B1545D5.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 296
Did anyone get the Desert Boots? I'm hoping the resale price goes down but I'm not really sure they will- seems super low stock numbers.

I got them in a 14. Coming tomorrow but will likely be selling as it will actually be too small for my feet. Bummer. They look great, though.
This video shows them off pretty well.

My basketballs don't glow. I may have got GOT off the bay. And if there is supposed to be 3m under the tpu; it's barely visible.

Ah, I stand corrected. My bad. I thought it was all TPU cages but I guess that only applies to the 700v3s. I'm sure your pair is fine. Must've have taken that stuff out of the OG Basketballs to get them in the NBA.

I went up a full size and they fit perfect. My feet my be a little out of the ordinary, because half size up on 380s are way too tight, but everyone I heard said go up a full size on the boots and it works for me. Photos don't show the color properly. Looks too royal, but in real life, it's a little softer. It's more similar to the official images than actual photographs.
btonfoot.jpg
profilebt.jpg

Whoa. Resale it is.
I got them in a 14. Coming tomorrow but will likely be selling as it will actually be too small for my feet. Bummer. They look great, though.
This video shows them off pretty well.

If you decide to sell them shoot me a price.

Whoa. Resale it is.

If you decide to sell them shoot me a price.

Oh, I'm definitely selling them. They're too small for me unfortunately(based on what everyone says about sizing). I think they look so good. 😔

Hit me up and we can work something out. They come in tomorrow.

Oh, I'm definitely selling them. They're too small for me unfortunately(based on what everyone says about sizing). I think they look so good. 😔

Hit me up and we can work something out. They come in tomorrow.
What size do you normally wear I’m thinking about copping I wear 12.5 13 in 700v2 v3 350

Back
Top Bottom