Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FEFC32FB-5B70-4964-B298-40F373CD9B2D.jpeg

Lovely day out lads

cream v2s>>>>>>>static v2s
outside of the resale value, no reason why you would want statics over creams

Nah. Creams are dope, but Statics are more versatile, IMO. The tan hues of the creams don’t mesh as good with some fits. Statics go w/ everything.

That said, I’d easily buy creams instead of statics at this point, and just deal with the slightly less versatile colorway.

Just want these frosted 500s

Yeah the silence is highly disconcerting.... not a single raffle or mention from a single vendor. Only seen 1 early pair from someone that is super plugged.

I need a second pair.

Last edited:
Yeah the silence is highly disconcerting.... not a single raffle or mention from a single vendor. Only seen 1 early pair from someone that is super plugged.

I need a second pair.
Yea I haven’t seen much of anything pop up. I just want to snag these and prob the 700s this week and take an overdue break.

jnnm
Yea I haven’t seen much of anything pop up. I just want to snag these and prob the 700s this week and take an overdue break.
What Adidas has been doing with some releases recently is posting them very late. So I would expect the 500s to be posted very early Monday, and then releasing at the normal time.

jnnm

What Adidas has been doing with some releases recently is posting them very late. So I would expect the 500s to be posted very early Monday, and then releasing at the normal time.

For the other two 500 highs we had raffles here and there albeit Adidas and YS were quiet... this seems like complete radio silence across the board. Smells more like the supply chain issues or super limited bs.

edit: Monday Yeezy drops, all shock. Noted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom