Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I wear a size 10 in V2. And they fit perfect. I just wish I knew which size would fit me best (9 or 10) but thanks for the input. I just been hearing diff opinions. Some say they run snug and some say they run a lil big.

Which V2?

It shouldn’t if there hasn’t been a MIC pair since the 2nd/3rd release out of about 6. Yet complaining is the norm

Maybe they read the NikeTalk discussions and they're going to bring it back for this one :nerd:

And even if they don't bring it back you know it's still going to happen :rofl:

We should all just do a poll post-release :lol:

Gonna try for the wave runners in august. This time my proper size. I got a half size small in the OG release in 2017 ima try my TTS in this one.

List
Maybe they read the NikeTalk discussions and they're going to bring it back for this one :nerd:

And even if they don't bring it back you know it's still going to happen :rofl:

We should all just do a poll post-release :lol:
Lol listen I came from Jordan’s and all of the shape debates. Ppl who’ve never touched an OG pair are complaining not realizing that a lot of early Jordan’s came from different factories with slightly different molds and materials. Also those pairs had their own flaws. Not to mention the bottom line matters more, quality materials plus demand means we have to produce more at a certain price. If they put Italian leather on Jordan’s you will have to price out the demographic. These pairs are digital designed, Nike won’t go back to old tech to produce these shoes to make purist happy. People want made in China 700s at a $300 price point but pay the new 240 price. Times have changed production is different import taxes and regulations have increased and material prices are more defined. Ppl fight a $10 bump, you won’t get what you think you want.

I’m close to offing some shoes and finally purchasing some Waverunners, but they’ve restocked so many times that I‘m wary of payIng resale prices in case of another restock where I could get the shoe for retail. I don’t see a restock on the horizon right now though.
You got your wish. Restock coming in August lol

Remember how these literally were the easiest Yeezy ever to cop at the time when they dropped that first preorder on 8/12/2017. Preorder link was available for almost 3 hours on YS. Never understood why they didn’t use this approach for other releases instead of making people wait in a queue while bots eat up the majority of the stock

Back
Top Bottom