Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm still salty I wasn't able to catch a W on the Bright Blue joints. Orange is my favorite color, so I really wanted those.
IMG_1163.JPG

Sheeesh that orange paint 🔥

were you just sick of the silhouettes or needed money?
Decided i wasn't going to ever wear either model again and im not the type of person to keep stuff for bragging or "collection" purposes......i only own kicks im gonna wear basically. I been there done that with the whole look at my collection of 9384773 sneakers and colorways lol jus corny to me with how the culture is these days and how everyone tries so hard to show everyone how much of a "SnEAKeRheAD" they are following all the played out stereotypes of having a massive collection or owning unwearable shoes from the 90s with crumbling soles and dumb ish like that.....too corny for me rather seperate myself from ppl like that in how i approach sneakers

To me the 350 v2, a sneaker i once loved is now a Peter pan lookin cheap piece of trash thats beyond played out to me when you see the types of people who wear them these days....its like the first sign of someone who doesnt know whats popping or what's hot....rocking the latest 350 thinking they stunting when really they just cornballs who probably finally got a pair or found out what they even were a month ago. You cant tell the difference between people who been knowing and been rocking and people who are complete goofs/followers and that is why ill never be seen rocking 350s again

Last edited:
Decided i wasn't going to ever wear either model again and im not the type of person to keep stuff for bragging or "collection" purposes......i only own kicks im gonna wear basically. I been there done that with the whole look at my collection of 9384773 sneakers and colorways lol jus corny to me with how the culture is these days and how everyone tries so hard to show everyone how much of a "SnEAKeRheAD" they are following all the played out stereotypes of having a massive collection or owning unwearable shoes from the 90s with crumbling soles and dumb ish like that.....too corny for me rather seperate myself from ppl like that in how i approach sneakers

To me the 350 v2, a sneaker i once loved is now a Peter pan lookin cheap piece of trash thats beyond played out to me when you see the types of people who wear them these days....its like the first sign of someone who doesnt know whats popping or what's hot....rocking the latest 350 thinking they stunting when really they just cornballs who probably finally got a pair or found out what they even were a month ago. You cant tell the difference between people who been knowing and been rocking and people who are complete goofs/followers and that is why ill never be seen rocking 350s again
Just looking at the last bit of your post kinda makes it seem like you only liked 350s because they were hyped up back in 16-17. And unless you're rocking the cw's from the hype era, then the 350s on your feet are **** and played out. Honestly, people can still rock 350s and still be in the know of what's hot. I mean that's how I see it at least. I still wear 350s and boost daily. I only bring out J's and Kobe's on good occasions.

To me the 350 v2, a sneaker i once loved is now a Peter pan lookin cheap piece of trash thats beyond played out to me when you see the types of people who wear them these days....its like the first sign of someone who doesnt know whats popping or what's hot

A shoe you "loved" a few years ago, had 20 different iterations of, is now the first sign of a cornball that "doesnt know whats hot or poppin". Re-assess that sentence and reconsider your position on not "flexing" You're not better than anyone and everyone has to start from somewhere.

lol jus corny to me with how the culture is these days and how everyone tries so hard to show everyone how much of a "SnEAKeRheAD" they are following all the played out stereotypes of having a massive collection
Which just up until recently, was a community you were fully participating and perpetuating with 20+ sneakers

You cant tell the difference between people who been knowing and been rocking and people who are complete goofs/followers and that is why ill never be seen rocking 350s again
Want to know why you cant tell the difference? because it doesnt matter at all and in no way effects a person' personality or what type of human they are.

I mean this with all sincerity: this is one of the most stupid and least self-aware posts i've ever read.

Last edited:

Sounds like you hated yourself for having shoes you didn't really want/love, but perhaps somehow upped your ego... and then sold them thinking that would change who you are... or make you different all of the sudden. I might be way tf wrong but blessings on your new found journey or whatever.... :stoneface:

While you might get flamed for sounding elitist, I can't disagree with anything you stated.

If other people liking the same sneakers you do makes you not like them any more, then I doubt you REALLY liked them to begin with. So then why did you buy and wear them? IMO, this isn’t much better than the people you’re complaining about.

I’m with you on the fact that I only buy what I want to wear and not buying shoes to stare at and rot. I’ll put more money into outfits then the shoes, more people need to do that here. Nothing wrong with all the flood of colors though, Yeezy wanted to make them widely available for everyone to enjoy and that’s what they’re trying to do. It’s helping not having every Yeezy resale for $1000 plus. I actually like my new Bred V2’s more then my original Pirate Blacks. Everyone just needs to stop worrying about what the next person is wearing or doing. Reseller or “cornball” those people are living their lives and there’s no reason to hate at the end of the day over materialistic junk. Be happy and blessed with what you can cop and what you have.

I wear what I like, idc who has em or who doesnt, how hype the are, etc

Been doing this too long and now im a grown man lol

I done kept and wore things that others find disgusting and have sold pairs that ppl consider 'holy grails'

idgaf

Only problem I have with 350s and I only have one pair is I don’t wear no damn tight ankle high water denims and they look HORRRIBLE with the denim I wear.. I don’t rly wear shorts
I don’t rly wear joggers
They’re prolly the only pair of sneakers I have that do just sit in the box.. zebra pattern doesn’t make it any easier either

You know what’s worse than hypebeast kids wearing Peter Pan shoes? People who did the same thing for three years and all of a sudden think they’re better. V1s were Peter Pan shoes too, but I guess since they were more limited and expensive it was different somehow. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Back
Top Bottom